Domain Empire

AmazonGo related Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
Hey guys,

Now that Amazon have opened their first totally self service store in which they plan to open hundreds America wide, where you scan your Phone entering the store and any product that you pick up and walk out with will be charged to your Amazon account,

Gets me thinking,
What type of related shopping Domains do you own that could be connected with this type of tech....

Good Hunting :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll start, "Virtual Shopping Germany"

VShopping.de

•••
I certainly wouldn't touch anything that had "Amazon" in it, haha. Personally, I don't have any domains in the "virtual shopping" niche. I could definitely see it being something that starts heating up now, but it's also going to be a pretty small industry with only a few really big rich companies inside. I don't see a ton of room for profit with these domains. Not right now anyways. You're going to be hoping one of maybe a half dozen companies will buy your name. Trust me, even most grocery store companies out there won't have virtual shopping for a very long time (if ever)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back