domain American.Ninja Any thoughts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

woo kim

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Any thoughts on American.Ninja? On EstiBot.com it says its worth $15,000.

Also how trust worthy is EstiBot.com?

Thanks in advance

Woo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No value in any of these new extensions...stick to .com

..and stay away from estibot as well

•••
•••
I like it! great name) How much did you paid for ?

•••
I like it! great name) How much did you paid for ?
hand registered hahaha

How much would you say its worth?

•••
Its an interesting name but don't really know how can it be used. Not every one like this domain name. There might be few users to buy this domain. So, the main thing now is to find the leads for this domain name. To find a lead you need to figure out who or what type of users will be interested in this domain name. So, for me still the value for this domain name is registration fee. Good luck with it.

•••
•••
Its an interesting name but don't really know how can it be used. Not every one like this domain name. There might be few users to buy this domain. So, the main thing now is to find the leads for this domain name. To find a lead you need to figure out who or what type of users will be interested in this domain name. So, for me still the value for this domain name is registration fee. Good luck with it.
Thank you for your reply

•••
As long as there are sales, this statement is not true.
Thank you for reply! I also believe in the market of new extensions! Just gotta find the right buyer!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back