NameSilo

Answerable.com

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Reviews and information for Answerable.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So Far everything is great!

Hi!

Registered a few domains with Answerable now. So far everything is great.

Domains are registered instantly. I've heard that some Registrar's take some time.

The interface is same their Reseller Accounts and it is OK not great like Namecheaps.

Prices are good and they offer Phone Support at that price which is a plus for me.

All in all I've had no problems with them except once. The domain would not unlock. Called support and they asked me to try after few mins which I did and it worked.

The support people really help. Atleast that's my experience. Recently I initiated a transfer request to transfer one of my domains to them. I authorised all emails which I received and later for some reason I had to halt the transfer.

I contacted my old registrar and they said that the domain is already marked for transfer and they can't do anything about it. So, I called Answerable and they actually showed me how to cancel it even at that stage and voila - it was done at an instant.

I still don't have more than 10 domains with them but, if the interface is exactly as same as their reseller one, then it is a pain in the *** to search the domains.

I've still figured out no way to see all my domains on one screen with them.

That apart no probs with them.

I surely recommend them.

Just a tip: Don't use Answerable if you want to register your own Nameservers. You can't do that without buying the DNS Management Pack for that domain (which is only $0.99 though) but, it's cumbersome. You need to register child nameservers and then specify the A Records and so on.

Regards.

•••
Can u plz tel me...........

Can u plz tel me...........

what control panel is provided

cpanel or plesk or helm or any other.....

plz reply as soon as possible.

•••
Smooth and Easy Iterface - Have been using them since 2006!

I have been using Answerable.com since 2006, and have not had any issues with them. I have nearly 200+ domains at Answerable. Their interface is very smooth and easy to use except a few functionalities. They accept PayPal, CC, and Bankwire. Very nice customer support. I contacted them over phone for a erroneous push, they have resolved that issue within seconds. :)

Overall, a trustworthy hosting/domain registration company!

•••
Good Specials and Great Service!

I've been started using this company back when they were called Website.in and I have always been pleased. They answer emails and try to help with problems. So far, everything is great.

•••
total crap always down if your american avoid like the plague

down down and more down, the site is never up at night 9pm pacific on, its a joke, its also bouncy as well.

•••
Horrible Service

I won a domain and it is at Answerable.com. Unfortunately, they are zero help in getting it transferred to my main registrar. They don't answer their customer support phone ("mailbox full") and their support tickets get answered by people who don't read the messages.

I can't wait to get this domain moved away, so I never have to deal with Answerable ever again.

YMMV, but from personal experience, this registrar is bad news. Stay away.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back