IT.COM

Any $1 .com promo?

Spaceship
Watch

Anne L.

Established Member
Impact
Any $1 .com promo like the one offered by Network Solutions before?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Register.it, Nominalia and Amen if you're from European Union country
I'm from the Philippines. Thanks for the reply still.

•••

•••
Any method ?
No coupons needed. Open an account and your order will show with discounted price. Also you can try with org and net domains.

•••
You can register .com domain for $0.99 at Godaddy

Coupon : GDD99COM1

Limit 1 Per Customer. Coupon code applicable to only USD currency. For other currencies this coupon code will not work.

1699352272274.png

•••
I tried to register a .com with all 3 of these = I provided all of my information, made a payment on my EU card, confirmed the payment on a phone app and it says SUCCESSFUL! Later, I received an Email stating my order will not be completed UNTIL I send them a copy of my passport! Needless to say I will NOT be doing that! (I find it very strange when registrar companies ask for a copy of someone's passport!) And all of this for a charge of 1 Euro! Not even to speak of how long it would take them to process the copy of my passport and then register my domain! Ridiculous this!

•••
Last edited:
•••
No coupons needed. Open an account and your order will show with discounted price. Also you can try with org and net domains.
Thanks 😊

Last edited:
•••
You can register .com domain for $0.99 at Godaddy

Coupon : GDD99COM1

Limit 1 Per Customer. Coupon code applicable to only USD currency. For other currencies this coupon code will not work.

Show attachment 248649
No working All Regions 😕 like India 😴

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back