Domain Empire

Any free domain and hosting?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people here are very informed about domain names, prices and everything else. I like web design and I would like to have free hosting site so I could upload my custom content and see have it would look like, instead of installing XAMPP or any other software that will help my computer to support PHP and MySQL.

Does anyone know any free website hosting?
TNX in advance, and sry if my English was wrong, if you didn't understand, ask what, and I'll try to explain it again :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Noomle is probably your best bet, it is not fancy but it certainly gets the job done even without contributing, but if you contribute $5 every 2 months you get so much more :)

http://www.namepros.com/parking-and...com-thread-free-parking.html?highlight=noomle

I do not think there are any that offer free hosting sandboxes, basically because other people would swamp them with masses of data and end up making them bankrupt lol

•••
000webhost.com - don't expect the world though.

It's free, you get a free subdomain too.

If you're literally just wanting to upload and view it's pretty quality for the price; however, keep in mind their servers (when I used to use them) had a mysterious habit of always being under maintainence, or working when you click to access their service, but then instantly breaking down and needing maintainence once you're in.

•••
After I post this tread I googled a little bit more about free hosting and found Zymic free hosting, and everything. I don't see that they offer professional services like the other web hosting providers. Does anyone used their services?

000webhost.com - don't expect the world though.

It's free, you get a free subdomain too.

If you're literally just wanting to upload and view it's pretty quality for the price; however, keep in mind their servers (when I used to use them) had a mysterious habit of always being under maintainence, or working when you click to access their service, but then instantly breaking down and needing maintainence once you're in.

Well i guess they wouldn't provide their full services because it's free.
Thanks for the information I'll check that site for sure, I like that they give you free subdomain.

•••
if you want i can work something out at www.np-hosting.com if you are interested pm me :)

•••
Also check out freehostia.com , xhosting.com Although FH is most of the time under maintaince / down.. :( But totally free with no ads and PHP + MySQL etc..

Note that I am not associated with any of above mentioned other than as a past user..

•••
•••
Send me a PM or email [email protected] i will give you a free account under one of my shared servers. With all the people who abuse free hosting we removed it from the site.

•••
•••
try X10hosting.com its good :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back