NameSilo

Any luck using lend.me?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I have noticed an ad and in the past even had a few emails suggesting that i should use this service. I was wondering if anyone here has used lend.me before for getting a loan or even as an investor providing towards the loans that they offer. Just any feedback or experiences would be helpful.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think it's owned by Rick Schwartz? (same guy who owns CAX and Domaining.com)...I've never used it before, but if the "King of Domains" owns it then it's probably pretty safe.

•••
I think it's owned by Rick Schwartz? (same guy who owns CAX and Domaining.com)...I've never used it before, but if the "King of Domains" owns it then it's probably pretty safe.

They are all run by Francois Carrillo of Cybertonic. I've lost count of all the services released by Cybertonic, but these come to mind: Domaining.com, Valuate.com, eCOP.com, Catchy.com, CAX.com, DONA.com, Lend.me, Bitkoin.com, and others that I can't remember at the moment.

Edit: I just remembered two more: Proof.com and Discretion.com

Last edited:
•••
So no one really here really has had experience with it though.

•••
I haven't seen any reviews for it yet. It appears like a pretty tough business model without massive reach. Classic chicken and egg problem.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back