Dynadot

discuss Any thoughts on NLNL.com and where the $ is headed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decode

Established Member
Impact
With NNNN and LLLL taking off I'm wondering what the rest of you think about NLNL or LNLN four character .com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think LLNN or NNLL are a lot stronger and more "even"

•••
I think all the rest of the 4C chips get bought out after 5L. There's only a couple hundred thousand left.

LLNN / NNLL, LNNN, NNNL, will probably be the top tier since they sold out first and are climbing in price already.
LLLN / NLLL NNLN / NLNN, LNNL will probably be mid tier since those seemed to be the next closest to buyouts last I checked

•••
All dropping NNLL LLNN are going through backorders.

•••
Luckily i hand registered 5 NNLL.com few days ago and bought 1 NNLL in godaddy closeout.

•••
Luckily i hand registered 5 NNLL.com few days ago and bought 1 NNLL in godaddy closeout.

The NNLL seem less popular but I happily own some

•••
Looks like the consensus is NNLL or LLNN is better than NLNL.
This makes sense. I picked up a NLNL last month. Probably a good
idea to look for some chips with NNLL or LLNN. They should fill in the gap
for people who can't afford the LLLL or NNNN.

•••
I am guessing with V's 0's and 4's ? I only say this as that was all seemed to be available last time I looked

•••
do LLNN and NNLL chips have any resale value now? I see some sales on auctions but it seems no one is paying more than reg fee for them on here?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back