NameSilo

Any Uniregistry support here to help me with an domain sale withdraw lost in the space ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xseoco

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,i just sold a domain and finished the transaction on 19 and on 22 last week i made the withdraw to my bank account and I chose the option with $50 fee for 2 days transfer.

They have this :
"
Earnings Autopay
Each week we will pay out your earnings for domain sales to the method specified here."

and there is an option with $50 fee for 2 days transfer.in the middle of the week.
Even with their "Each week we will pay out your earnings for domain sales to the method specified here."
is almost 31 today and didnt received any money..

Contacted the support some times and someone from there said that it will look on the problem but didnt received any answer yet...

I wrote support i write here.. what else to do,i like uniregistry but where i need to write to someone help with this.
It seems that the commission for domain sale was taken very easy but when is about to pay the money to seller it take an infinite time..

What to do ? anyone here that can help me?
Sorry for my english i am not native..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so no one from Unireg here to help me with this ? I need to understand that Unireg dont pay ?

•••
•••
•••
Have you live chat with their Support?

•••
How much funds ?

$2000 + im not afraid that i dont receive the money but because i didnt heard bad things about them,the problem is why it take so much time to support to answer me where are the founds ..

•••
Have you live chat with their Support?

Yes i did last week,this week and they said the same that will look on the issue .. and get back to me ass soon bla bla ... maybe i will write next week again and other week again..

•••
•••
I have once on your situation, their Fraud Department investigating my transaction for 23 days long. Let us know the update, good luck!

•••
I have once on your situation, their Fraud Department investigating my transaction for 23 days long. Let us know the update, good luck!

And in the end u received the money ?

•••
Keep contacting them via phone / email / chat support or whatever options there are.

I don't think anyone from Uni is very active on this forum.

•••
And in the end u received the money ?
They canceled after 23 days. I was very upset because they made a very long decision, I pulled out all my domains from their marketplace. Lucky me, the domain sold about 20x bigger on Sedo 2 months latter.

•••
so who else got problems with unireg payment? I was thinking that is impossible to sell a domain on Unireg and to not get the money.

•••
Ok guys, i solved the problem with unireg.Money received but was a little problem to show to the bank the details of the transaction because unireg send from CAYMAN and i think that is a offshore account.As a broker i will continue to use Unireg but the transaction of a domain i will use ESCROW.
Uhireg give you this option too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back