Dynadot

discuss Anyone care to participate in a quick buyout?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Greetings,

The only extension with any premiums left is 5n .info, and ULTRA premiums for 6n .info. It's my guess that the Chinese invasion will soon hit that one very soon in their efforts to corner the numeric market. It's the only one left. They have already accumulated many 5n .info premiums over the last couple of weeks, but there is still a lot of meat on the bone, but maybe not for long. .info's are $3.17 with tax, and we can all corner that extension ourselves before China if you are interested. Before you say China is not interested in .info, start doing some random Who Is look ups and you will see that's not the case, and there is a just a small window to do this. They have already obtained all premiums in 5n across the board and 5n .info will certainly be next.

Don't get greedy and don't spend money that you don't have to do this. Like with domaining, this is a gamble like with anything else. I would be really surprised if the Chinese don't take them all very very soon. This game is not only about the extension itself, but is probably more-so about short premiums.

No prob if you want to sit this one out. But keep in mind, this will probably be your last chance to hand reg a premium numeric at 5n on any extension for the future in domaining.

Best of luck to all!

Ryan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be careful though and maybe give it a little time and not to sell too cheap. I posted links where some in China were asking in the $800 range for similar .info ultra premiums that were bought here. That may be a stretch of course, but the number of numeric .info sites going up in China seems to be higher than on other extensions at the moment. .info may very well be the sleeper horse in this race as I've been saying.

But don't hold me to any of this! This is just based on my personal research. Each person should do their own due diligence in domaining.

•••
I sold a 6N.info for $60 right here on namepro's!

Hype is a wonderful tool ... don't you agree, now go and buy a good .com with the profit !

•••
I think this was the best buyout to date. Nobody pushed for a complete 100% buyout, and was only for the premiums, and while on sale for only $3.17. Hate it when people go for a 100% buyout when we all know that the random ones with 0' and 4's will ultimately be worthless, and people still push it. People are still pushing for a complete buyout in 7n .com, lol.

Having said that, 22133.info being available is still staring me down a little, but I need to fight my OCD ways on that. I'm sure tomorrow morning I'll wake up and grab it first thing knowing me. :D

•••
22311.info available doesn't feel much better. I hate leaving two pair on the table in 5n at this stage.

•••
•••
These may very well be the last good ones left. I believe the premiums are boughtout after these last few.

22355.info

555511.info

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back