IT.COM

Anyone even here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
Is anyone here, I know that we're certainly not suffering from a dearth of teens on the boards?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm here... just nothing worth viewing is ever here!

Maybe we should get our act together and try to post more here. There are loads of teenagers out there! :) Tell other teenagers, with an interest in this MB, to join here!

•••
•••
I think most are scared to actually acknowledge that they are a teen. I'd really hate to see this forum shutdown but is there any idea that we could use to get things going and get teens to post?

•••
there nuttin much in this section im listenng to Chelsea v west brom (1 - 0 atm)

•••
well, seeing as this is a teenage forum, don't you think that:

1. Teenagers should be able to post here because the posts cannot be seen here by other members...

2. The absence of members in the adult forum would definitely indicate the presence of teenagers on the board. EG: I am a frequent poster, yet the fact that I have never posted in the adult forum will let the adults know we are teenagers!

•••
This forum should be based on your date of birth, and not be able to change it once you set your d.o.b or else people will just change it to see whats here

•••
•••
see ppl? there are loads of teenagers here - my dad keeps telling me not to give away that I am a teenager, or else ppl won't want to work with me, but I am OK posting here.

•••
There are a few teens around, but no real need to post in this part of the forum, there realy anrt that many topics that you would care if it was here or in the break room.

poordoggie - is the dog on your site ment to have red stuff all over him?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back