NameSilo

Anyone Like the New Xyz Websites

Spaceship
Watch

jedaprin

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys just curious if anyone likes the new xyz websites i my self have bought over 100 of them. i think there like the new .net or .org i dont think it will surpass .coms only because .coms have been around for over 30 years
anyways i got clever and bought
Xcell.xyz
Xsell.xyz
fictional.xyz

and theres still a crap ton of premium ones left
ive been buying them ultra cheap

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What makes you think suddenly this will change. If it was ever going to change, it would have with a extension that was 1 syllable and that made sense like .CO (Corp, Community, Computing, Corporation, etc)

.XYZ is really just a gimmick, and see how many serious companies buy them and then actually develop them into a useful site...dont fall for the hype that most domainers fall for, but if do, at least do it smartly and make sales like you are doing and don't get left with 200 names that end up dropping

Good luck @kohsamui

•••
What makes you think suddenly this will change. If it was ever going to change, it would have with a extension that was 1 syllable and that made sense like .CO (Corp, Community, Computing, Corporation, etc)

.XYZ is really just a gimmick, and see how many serious companies buy them and then actually develop them into a useful site...dont fall for the hype that most domainers fall for, but if do, at least do it smartly and make sales like you are doing and don't get left with 200 names that end up dropping

Good luck @kohsamui

Like I just wrote; time will tell. Let's have another talk about this in 2018-19 ;)

•••
I think .XYZ will be successful for sales to some degree. Mostly domainers selling to other domainers and with a few investors and a couple developers in between. However, yeah, let's see in 2018 - 2019, by then .web will be out, and .XYZ will be seen as a weird joke similar to .MOBI. Mark my words. ;)

•••
@coolool

No need to dislike people's comments when they have an opinion and you don't agree with it..its not how it works on here..

•••
I've recently been investing numbered domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back