domain AppOfWar.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

weaselstomp

Impact
Hello,

First time here, thought I'd reach out for some advice on a price point or any general thoughts. Following the forum appraisal guide, I'll just go down the list.

- Why did you buy the name?
I had some big plans for it. I'm a big fan of Sun Tzu's Art of War, and started to get into app development. I thought this would be a good place to do something related to both, maybe as a resume/portfolio site if I got good at app dev, or maybe even start an app ad network or similar since the Art of War is so famous in the business world. Life happened, and now I'm driving my mom to chemo twice a month. I've kind of given up on this prospect but I'd like it to find a good home.

- What market did you feel the name would be ideal for?
Mobile computing/software

- What research did you conduct prior to purchasing the domain?
Not much. I thought it had a nice ring to it.

- Did you already have a value in mind you thought the domain might sell for?
That's why I'm here :gl:

- Does the domain get any traffic? (Please provide screenshot proof)
I don't know but I think so. I added it to sedo about an hour ago and it's made $0.02. Not sure how often those figures update.

- Does the domain generate any revenue? (Please provide screenshot proof)
$0.02 and counting!

- Is there anything else you can provide that might help an appraiser not familiar with your domains target market?
Please let me know!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're right, it has a nice ring to it.
But value comes from either:
1. generic keywords that people are already searching for, or
2. One (sometimes 2, and rarely 3) catchy word(s) that are also suitable for building into a brand.
You intended to use it for a pet project, you have to wait for someone like you to buy it.
value = the offer (if any) that will make you feel like parting with it.

•••
Thank you DomainBizDev :cy:

You're right, it has a nice ring to it.
But value comes from either:
1. generic keywords that people are already searching for

App is pretty generic and frequently searched for.

You intended to use it for a pet project, you have to wait for someone like you to buy it.

I think I agree. Perhaps I will reach out to some app developers or app developer companies to see if they are interested in making an offer.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back