Dynadot

Are You Actively Promoting Your Parking Domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

I'm newbie in this Domain Game. When you park your domain to a parking service, where the traffic come from? Do you actively promoting your domain? How do you promote it? I appreciate any input.

Regards,
Sjarief

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You usually park domains that expired with incoming links (and you picked up the domain), a site that previously had a website on it, or a type-in. Your not allowed to send traffic to your parked pages. Also, listing on a sales site like Afternic.com you can get page views from people who are interested in your domains. Otherwise if there is no traffic then you don't really make much money..
If you want to search for expiring domains, you can use http://www.findexpired.com its free..
Hope this helps...and welcome to NamePros!

•••
are you allow to set up you own "parking portal"(one with lots of hits) with redirects to your parking names at faboulous or SEDO?;)

•••
If you mean redirect your traffic from 1 site to a parked page at SEDO? No..from what I understand this is not allowed..

•••
Originally posted by FMS
If you mean redirect your traffic from 1 site to a parked page at SEDO? No..from what I understand this is not allowed..

Yes correct, as far as I know.. it's not allowed.. parking would be done either DNS or diect forwarding to sedo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back