IT.COM

Arizona, New Mexico, Texas - Between May 31st and June 5th

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. As you know I'm currently in Las Vegas, Nv. attending TRAFFIC at the Bellagio. I'll be leaving Las Vegas by noon on May 31st (Tomorrow) and passing through the following states "Arizona, New Mexico, Texas". If you live in one of those states and would like to get together in person for coffee, food, or drink, please post in this thread and let me know. I would love to meet some of you in person to talk about Domains, NamePros, or anything else you had in mind.

Act fast if interested, I may pass through all those states within a day or 2 if there's no responses by tomorrow morning.

Eric Lyon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks everyone,

I'm back in San Antonio, Texas now and met with one domainer that private messaged me on my way back in Gallup, New Mexico that requested to remain anonymous. We talked for about 2 hours on development ideas for various domains in their portfolio.

I'm locking this thread and will create a new one on my next trip / adventure. If you want to see some pictures or video from my trip, feel free to check me out on FaceBook (Link in my signature).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back