Dynadot

ArtInvolved - v3

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
So it's been a while, but I'm finally finished with the new and improved ArtInvolved.com

Most noticable is, of course, the new layout.
But most work has been done "under the hood" in the form of the AI Engine that allows for flexibility, ad campaigns and competitions.

Feedback on the "feel" and "potential" of the site would be highly appreciated.

ArtInvolved.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"being an artist has never been so rewarding" is so small i can hardley read it.

•••
If that's the main concern i'm very pleased. I think ill remove that line altogether since it doesn't add any value to the logo.

- Thanks

•••
Your site looks really perfect - but I should add 1-2 more sentences under the heading - your annotation will look more reliable then.

•••
Thanks for your suggestion. Appreciated.

•••
I like it. Simple as that. The layout is clean. Theres a lot of info there, but it doesn't seem cluttered.

Gee I wish I was that good. I think it's a novel idea that people earn their way to extra features (or as you call them extensions)...

•••
I was going to do a site review, I mean, that's what this forum is for. The fact is, I couldn't move past the huge, distracting, banner at the top. It changes too frequently, draws a LOT of attention away from any of the content (especially with the color changes black -> white -> black).

I'd consider slowing it down a while, let me read some content in peace.

Other than that, it looks good; I like it.

If you've found this helpful, I appreciate rep points.

•••
Fair point. The big header is kind of needed to explain the USP of the site though.

I can see it working when it's slowed down a bit.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back