Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I have discovered a highly potential Domain for .com.au but while registering, I discovered it is a controlled extension.
The keyword is an acronym and that is registered in various Tlds just in 2019.So it is a growing term

Even a very good website is operated in Australia with the exact same name(full form) but the short term is more popular & you know-best as a domain. ( ex- pc.com.au i want to register but personalcomputer.com.au is the operating business).

So as you know the time & searches I spent to find these are also valuable.

I want an Australian domain investor who can manage everything to register that domain in a new account shared by us. We both will share the price if sold equally(50-50).

The best part is- he will get all the money if it is sold below 500 USD or the cost.

So is there anyone to try this? I hope you use to spend more time to find a domain & spend more money to buy a good one. SO I assure you it will be a good one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unless you develop an Australian domain there is little point in registering domains and the real reason is you have to put in a tax return on the registered business you need to create in order to operate. Honestly the hassle is hardly worth it I wouldn't do it for what most consider premium domains. The population is small don't be fooled.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back