NameSilo

AWESOME & Unique submission ot over 10000 directories

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to everyone and thanks for viewing my thread :)
Please spent 2-3 minutes and read completely to get the point.

I want to offer submission service to over than 10000 directories. This a really huge amount and probably its greatest submission round here. However most of directories (around 90% of directories) are foreign, Russian and Ukranian. That's not weak side however, that's something you should know.

Here is a details of special approach that would be used to submit english based websites to russian directories:
  • First of all I will create full details about your websites on russian language (because its common language of the directories). I will generate 1000 unique description for SEO purposes.
  • As second step, I will generate unique english based Anchors (titles) using main keywords of your website.
  • Then I will find appropriate categories for your website to get good resluts.
  • I will register mailbox for confirmation purposes (normall at Gmail).
  • As last step, I will start submission directly including handling of around 2000 captcha's

That's what you should ask me :)
What benefits can I get submitting my website to russian directories?

Your websites will be submitted to over than 10000 directories with english Anchors, so Google, Yahoo and Bing will normally count all your backlinks despite the russian descriptions and directories. It will give you great growth and increase you SERP positions. This tactics has been tested by myself and and has given great results.

As results:

• 1000-2000 emails that confirms submission.
  • Around 5000 - 6000 successful submissions.
  • Noticable growth of PR (for new site, normally PR 2-4).
  • Growth in SERP (english based Anchors works!).

This huge unique and professional submission costs just $30 per website. Normally it takes 3-7 days to complete. PayPal accepted.

Would like to order?
Please PM or Email me following details:

1. Your website URL (domain)
2. Indicate main keywords

I will invoice you then.

My contact info for any questions or orders:

Email: submissionbay<at>gmail.com
Gmail Talk: submissionbay<at>gmail.com
MSN: submissionbay<at>gmail.com
AOL: submissionbay

Thank you
And feel free to ask any questions that you may have.​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will try this, but I would like to see the list of 10,000 directories first. Thank you!

•••
Please pm me your email address, so I can provide you with list

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back