Dynadot

discuss Banana Domain Splurge..... then dropped.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
This made me laugh, checking expired out and someone went a bit crazy last year registering some Banana Wave names - completely disregarding any TM issues along the way :facepalm: not surprisingly they have all been dropped.

BananaWaveBananaMilk.com
BananaWaveBeverage.com
BananaWaveBeverages.com
BananaWaveMilk.com
DairyFreeBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
DairyFreeBananaWaveMilk.com
DrinkBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
DrinkBananaWaveBeverages.com
LoveMyBananaWave.com
LoveMyBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
LoveMyBananaWaveBeverage.com
LoveMyBananaWaveMilk.com
MyBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
MyBananaWave.com
MyBananaWaveMilk.com
MyBananaWaveBeverage.com
SipBananaWave.com
SipBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
SipBananaWaveBeverages.com
SipBananaWaveMilk.com
DrinkBananaWaveBeverage.com

On a serious note though, it is one of my biggest gripes on here when you offer advice on the appraisal section advising people on TM's and they refuse to listen and then either get defensive/sarcastic with their reply's...(n) Why ask for advice if you are going to dismiss it out of hand anyway?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that is one of the symptoms to show that they are in early stages of learning...and they are damn newbies...

Other symptoms include believing that they can get 5/6 figure price for their domain...

Believe me I am telling by experience...I mean I felt the same way...but never responded in sarcastic way or insulted the person who is giving their insight.

I always took it to consideration...and of course some give feedback in a way that we can see only insulting in it..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back