Domain Empire

banner and link ads on high profile tech blog for cheap rate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I own the blog at http://freetechjournal.com . This is a blog about online computing tech updates. (FTJ) FreeTechJournal.com is your free online magazine to keep you updated with techwares – latest tech news, softwares releases, online services, exclusive computing, gadgets and reviews to ease your tech life. With us, You can click on every technological pixel. Be a tech-expert & lead tech-culture.

FreeTechjournal.com is on google pagerank - 2 with daily traffic of about 500 unique visits. Even I have made analytics stats public in my sidebar widget through analytics plugin. Check on my blog

We have different slots for advertisement :

125*125 banner/image ads on Sidebar – 8 $ for 15 days | 15 $ for 30 days | 350 $ for 1 year

468 * 60 banner/image ads just beside blog logo in the Header – 15 $ for 15 days | 25 $ for 30 days

250 * 250 image/banner ads on Sidebar – 25 $ for 30 days

250 * 250 flash ads on Sidebar – 30 $ for 30 days

468 * 60 banner/image ads Between the title of post and content of every post on post pages – 30 $ for 30 days

Prices are negotiable. Payments are to be made via paypal. Even new ads slots of custom dimensions can be made as per the requirement of yours.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
bumps ? negotiation is possible also for bulk orders.

•••
anybody interested ?

bumps

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back