Banner contest.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGS

IT'S IN THE SCRIPTEstablished Member
Impact
Need a logo designed please for a new project.

(REQ-LOG) $30 contest for logo design for www.totaleliquid.co.uk
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $30.00
Contest End Date & Time : 9.00PM GMT : 20th of August 2012
Size Requirements : 980px x 90px (plus the 980x90 resized to 468x60 too.)
Color Requirements :
Myself and my good friend bonzer are back in business with an eliquid website selling many different eliquids at www.totaleliquid.co.uk

The site will eventually be selling e-cigarettes along with the e-liquid (for the laymen eliquid is the juice that you buy in small bottles that goes into many newer versions of e-cigarettes.)

What we are after is something nice and flashy to replace the current banner at the top of the page there at the moment, no specific colour is in mind but would prefer a darkish background. We would like the website URL (www.totaleliquid.co.uk) in the centre of the banner and maybe you could integrate a couple of eliquid bottles into the banner too (examples here.)
If you do so please try and avoid branded bottles, just the filled bottles will be fine.

Winner will be paid $30 by PayPal sent as a gift so that you receive the full $30. Also with the winning entry we may well need some work doing in the future on other designs/resizes etc. so this could be the start of something beautiful.

Many thanks to all that take part. :tu:

General Requirements :
As described above.
Additional Information :
No Additional Info.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
logo revisions:
eliquid2.jpg

feedback is appreciated

•••
Here you go.
eliquid2copy.jpg

Many thanks.

logo revisions:
eliquid2.jpg

feedback is appreciated

Many thanks buddy, looks great.

A note to everyone, many thanks for keeping them coming. Now you know the kind of design that we are looking for we are getting some really nice efforts. Just over 24 hours to go please keep them coming! :tu: :tu:

•••
any revisions u want with my design ?

•••
•••
•••
I know it's not that dark, just wanted to go with the blue water/liquid gig.

totalebanner.png

LOGO By Itself.

logo.png

Regards,
Catfish.

•••
onlinedomainers and Catfish great efforts!!

This is turning into a great banner contest going to be tough picking a winner, many thanks to all who have contributed so far less than 12 hours to go still time to get your entry in.

•••
•••
are those cigerattes and bottles 100% vector?

The bottles are 100% vector hand drawn by me!
And the cigarettes ,well i kept them a bit realistic if the contest holder wants 100% vector i can change them to it..!
Tats why i mentioned in the post that if any changes are required please tell me,so that i can get them done.
So far no requests .

•••
The bottles are 100% vector hand drawn by me!
And the cigarettes ,well i kept them a bit realistic if the contest holder wants 100% vector i can change them to it..!
Tats why i mentioned in the post that if any changes are required please tell me,so that i can get them done.
So far no requests .

Thats Good :)

•••
"The bottles are 100% vector hand drawn by me!" :]

•••
"The bottles are 100% vector hand drawn by me!" :]

Oh..come on...hand drawn means drawn on photoshop!
Its so simple bro. :)

•••
•••
•••
I know it's not that dark, just wanted to go with the blue water/liquid gig.

totalebanner.png

LOGO By Itself.

logo.png

Regards,
Catfish.

This one we really like, the main banner is not the requested size though mate, can you redo it the correct size please? Putting the carts and starter kit on was a superb addition! Just hoping that it looks as good at the correct size.

As for the logo's they are very good too, can you add the .co.uk to them please.

•••
As far as your height, there is a couple lines of code to change there and that's it. ;)

#topHeader { */ layout.css -> line 28 /*
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #000000;
height: 100px; */ <--- change to maybe 130px /*
text-align: right;
}

I'll do as you request, give me just a bit.

•••
I'll do as you request, give me just a bit.

Thanks buddy, it will be easier for you to resize it to 980x90 than us having to worry about code though, no rush though fella comp doesn't finish for another 6 hours. :)

If you win will you be OK with the other requests though too? (.co.uk being added to the logo's and initial 980x90 being resized down to 468x60)?

On second thoughts the 980x90 being resized down to 468x60 size might not look too good. Ah we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

•••
Here you go...

totalebanner2.png

Regards,
Catfish.

•••
•••
another revision:
eliquid3.jpg

feedback is appreciated.. :)

•••
another revision:
eliquid3.jpg

feedback is appreciated.. :)

Very good mate! Man this is going to be a tough one to judge, there have been some excellent efforts!

•••
do you want any revision with my design?

•••
Right guys many many thanks for all your efforts, we are away now deciding on the winner!

Thanks again. :tu:

•••
logo2.png

.co.uk as requested..

Regrads,
Catfish.

•••
Many thanks mate.

And many thanks to all for your excellent contributions there have been some wonderful efforts but we have decided to go with Catfish as our winner, well done mate!!

Please contact me with where you would like the money to be sent.

Sorry to all that didn't win it was a tough choice in the end so many good ones.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back