Status
Not open for further replies.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
screenshot_analytics_google_com_2016_03_11_09_48.jpg
Hey Folks

www.basediet.com

I didn't intend on selling as I was working on finding the best way to Monetize the traffic and then from there doing some paid traffic as well. However circumstances prevail and I desperately need to get some cash flow so if I get a decent offer I would let the site go.

It's in the weight loss niche It's not fully monetized at the moment but gets around around 10 000 unique visits per month. It's completely autopilot and posts videos from around the web related to weight loss.

The bounce rate is around 65% and average visitor time spent on the site is 1minute 19seconds -
80% of the traffic is organic.

I do have a PLR weightloss Hypnosis product that I was going to test out on the site...I created some banners and uploaded the product to the site but battled to get the layout right. (I will include all of this in the sale)

Due to time constraints I have not been actively testing out potential monetization methods. Its a PR2 .com domain - I did have adsense ads on the site here and there that wasn't earning much probably because of the ad placements which I didn't put much though into and the biggest hurdle is that 60% of the traffic comes from India, the other 40% is US/UK/CAN . I have changed the layout now and placed Larger Adsense units instead of lots of little ones spread out everywhere... I did this yesterday.

It's probably better to monetize the site with proper well designed and well placed banner ads of the PLR weight loss hypnosis audio program that I have uploaded to the site and included with the sale. Even if you sell the weightloss program for like $4.99 it would probably produce better results than adsense. Just crunching some numbers... 10 000 visits per month, working on even a 1 % conversion rate that's 100 sales..... 100 x $4.99 = $499pm - I mean realistically $4.99 is dirt cheap for a audio hypnosis program for weight loss. Could even sell it for $8.99

Could Also be monetized with amazon products

It would be ideal for someone who knows how to monetize the traffic effectively.

As mentioned earlier the sale includes:

PR 2 Domain
Fully automated website with over 200+ pages indexed on Google.
PLR Hypnosis Weight Loss Audio product that can be sold on the site.
You will also have Skype access to me to help with monetization ideas & advice for as long as you need.

BIN: $2000---> Reduced
Okay Folks - Reduced EVEN more: $1100 with Paypal OR $899 with Bitcoin

Final Price Drop: $420 via Paypal or $420 via Bitcoin (1.078BTC)

I will sweeten the pot with 2 highly brand-able Forex Domains: ForexTrader.online + ForexSignals.online

This is an absolute steal for that price! Only selling it this cheap because it's urgent.......

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Bump - Price Reduced Considerably!

•••
Bump -

PRICE REDUCED $1100 with Paypal OR $899 with Bitcoin

Last edited:
•••
Bump - Shockingly This is STILL available....

•••
Where is the traffic coming from? I mean which sources. Google search, Social media?

•••
Where is the traffic coming from? I mean which sources. Google search, Social media?

Hi Venturefile

80% of the traffic comes straight from Google and the rest comes from direct and social (can verified with google analytics)

•••
Okay Folks....

This was supposed to be the FINAL PRICE $1100 with Paypal OR $899 with Bitcoin

BUT - Due to urgency I will drop the price one last time. $420 via Paypal OR $420 via Bitcoin (1.078BTC)

Last edited:
•••
so show us the adsense earnings for the website

•••
so show us the adsense earnings for the website

Hi Mystic

As I've mentioned on the original post, I had the adsense ads spread out all over the place before and only over the past few days did I change to 2 large adsense blocks...... the earnings are not that great even though it does get ad clicks daily...(mainly because the 60% of traffic is from India)

None the less here are the past few days adsense earnings

http://postimg.org/image/tpr5w8zy1/

"It's probably better to monetize the site with proper banner ads of the PLR weight loss hypnosis audio program that I have uploaded to the site and included with the sale. Even if you sell the weightloss program for like $4.99 it would probably produce better results than adsense. Just crunching some numbers... 10 000 visits per month, working on even a 1 % conversion rate that's 100 sales..... 100 x $4.99 = $499pm - I mean realistically $4.99 is dirt cheap for a audio hypnosis program for weight loss"

Last edited:
•••
Still Available...

Last edited:
•••
Still available folks....

•••
•••
Okay everyone.... so the prices I have listed above are pretty much the bare minimum I can go....but PM me your best offers and lets see if we can conclude a deal...

•••
•••
Okay folks, still available.....

$420 OR $420 via Bitcoin (1.078BTC)

Feel Free to PM me your best offer. (Reasonable offers only please no low balling)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Okay Folks - I have added to Highly brandable Forex domains to sweeten the deal.

ForexTrader.online + ForexSignals.online

So you are getting:

Basediet.com + ForexTrader.online & ForexSignals.online -

All this for $420 via Bitcoin or Paypal

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still available, price reduced again......

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back