Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I got
CoinFire.ORG

what do you think guys ?

•••
I got
CoinFire.ORG

what do you think guys ?
Good place to throw those coins when they burn them, catchy could be used for a news site about coin burns, I don't know, it's a $7 bet

Last edited:
•••
upload_2018-1-25_21-41-45.png

MojitoCoin.com​

•••
I was told another Indonesian pyramid ponzi scheme called 'The Billion Coin' has found its way into Nigeria and the innocent residents are buying into it. Please do educate would be investors over there if you're able.
lol... that too has ended. They realised it is scam and stopped. That was early 2017.

•••
Is anyone investing in plural coin domains?

Example, say if a coin company used - word+coin.io

And the same domain - word+coin.com was taken by a chinese investor

Would anyone take a gamble on the same domain - word+coins.com

Im only thinking if say at the start of bitcoin era the domain bitcoin.io was used, then having bitcoins.com would have been a mega investment!

Does anyone kind of get what i mean? There are some great coin’s’ domains for sale but the ‘coin’ versions are priced way too high!

Anyones thoughts on this would be great!

Last edited:
•••
Sold infinity/blockchain.com for $3k on afternic. Hand reg'd in 2016.

•••
lol that one looks familiar, how many of those did you snag

That one is a good value on the purchase

Thanks. I got couple . One more will in account may be today or tomorrow. I will share once it gets to my account.

Thanks

•••
Is anyone investing in plural coin domains?

Example, say if a coin company used - word+coin.io

And the same domain - word+coin.com was taken by a chinese investor

Would anyone take a gamble on the same domain - word+coins.com

Im only thinking if say at the start of bitcoin era the domain bitcoin.io was used, then having bitcoins.com would have been a mega investment!

Does anyone kind of get what i mean? There are some great coin’s’ domains for sale but the ‘coin’ versions are priced way too high!

Anyones thoughts on this would be great!

It all depends on the keyword and the utility:

For instance "PrivacyCoins".(dot anything) would me a collection of all privacy coins (Dash, Monero, ZCash and so on). However when it comes to a specific project I would imagine something like "SchoolBusCoin (dot anything)" would be ideal and the plural version 'SchoolBusCoins' would be completely less appealing.

In a nutshell, if you have a list or a collection of coins with similar utility in mind then keyword + coins will serve the function. If not then I'll stick to keyword+coin for any token with specific utility. [gamecoin, carcoin, wagescoin, domaincoin ...etc]

Otherwise any newbie out there would be anything without deep knowledge but as you rightly said, it's a gamble.

•••
It all depends on the keyword and the utility:

For instance "PrivacyCoins".(dot anything) would me a collection of all privacy coins (Dash, Monero, ZCash and so on). However when it comes to a specific project I would imagine something like "SchoolBusCoin (dot anything)" would be ideal and the plural version 'SchoolBusCoins' would be completely less appealing.

In a nutshell, if you have a list or a collection of coins with similar utility in mind then keyword + coins will serve the function. If not then I'll stick to keyword+coin for any token with specific utility. [gamecoin, carcoin, wagescoin, domaincoin ...etc]

Otherwise any newbie out there would be anything without deep knowledge but as you rightly said, it's a gamble.

Appreciate the response, so if a certain coin ......say if a company using poocoin.io all of a sudden becomes as big as bitcoin ( example only ) then poocoins.com would have been a bad investment? As poocoins.com would then be as valuable as bitcoins.com is now!?

Im only mentioning this because soon i think lots of coins will be as big as bitcoin!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Appreciate the response, so if a certain coin ......say if a company using poocoin.io all of a sudden becomes as big as bitcoin ( example only ) then poocoins.com would have been a bad investment? As this would then be as valuable as bitcoins.com is now!?

Thats a special case not likely to happen frequently.Coins names seem to drop all the time. I have only bought singular.

•••
Thats a special case not likely to happen frequently.Coins names seem to drop all the time. I have only bought singular.

If it does happen though some people can be rich from it!

•••
CRYPTOTRACKER.COM sold for $13,750 on 2018-01-25 at GoDaddy

•••
Sold infinity/blockchain.com for $3k on afternic. Hand reg'd in 2016.

that is EXACTLY the type of stuff I meant when I recently talked about kw+blockchain for brandable/company naming patterns

nice!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice to see a Crypt name report on Namebio:

ncrypt.io 1,034 USD 2018-01-25 Park.io

Unfortunately it is not my sale.

•••
What is the latest on this? I wasn't aware it sold recently. I just checked whois, looks like it updated on the 11th.

Hope it went for huge money
Tokens.com sold for 500k

•••
•••
Tokens.com sold for 500k

I believe it is still in Escrow. Look forward to it being reported. It will have to help the values of other Token/Tokens domains.

Too bad the Token.com sale didn't report the sale amount.

•••
crypto-veg.png

.com

Virtual Entertainment Group
Virtual Exchange Global

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back