Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hooters now has a Cryptocurrency Rewards program:

https://www.bloombergquint.com/busi...e-surges-41-on-cryptocurrency-rewards-program

Hooters Franchisee Surges 41% on Cryptocurrency Rewards Program

Eric Lam
3 January 2018, 11:30 AM3 January 2018, 3:50 AM
(Bloomberg) -- Add Chanticleer Holdings Inc. to the list of companies racking up big stock-market gains by jumping on the cryptocurrency bandwagon.

Shares of Chanticleer, a Charlotte-based Hooters franchisee and owner of burger joints across the U.S., surged 41 percent on Tuesday after announcing plans with Mobivity Holdings Corp. to start a blockchain-based customer loyalty program with digital “Mobivity Merit” tokens. Chanticleer, whose stock is still down more than 75 percent over the past three years, was valued at $11.3 million after Tuesday’s rally.

1200x-1.png

Obscure companies making everything from juice to sports bras have seen their shares soarafter announcing cryptocurrency ventures -- sometimes powered by little more than buzzwords and a name change. Skeptics have drawn parallels to the 1990s dot-com craze, saying the gains are evidence of a bubble fueled by bitcoin’s 1,400 percent advance over the past year.

Long Island Iced Tea Corp. jumped as much as 289 percent on Dec. 21 after the Hicksville, New York company rebranded itself Long Blockchain Corp. Diagnostic equipment maker Bioptix Inc. nearly doubled ahead of its announcement to rebrand as Riot Blockchain Inc. And Israel’s Natural Resources Holdings Ltd. jumped 159 percent after disclosing plans to acquire a majority stake in a Canadian cryptocurrency mining operation.

For related news and information:
Bitcoin price graph: XBT Curncy GP
Cryptocurrency monitor: VCCY
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.

More coming.

So, I "hand-registered" this evening:

CryptoRewardProgram.com
CryptoRewardPrograms.com
CryptoRewardsProgram.com
CryptoRewardsPrograms.com
CryptocurrencyRewardProgram.com
CryptocurrencyRewardPrograms.com
CryptoCurrencyRewardsProgram.com
CryptocurrencyRewardsPrograms.com

•••
What's up with OilCoin?.. It seems to be worth taking a look at with alot of good names still available...OOPS! now the word is out, Happy Hunting.

•••
•••
Today I saw CrytoTiger sell for $901 on a GoDaddy action - Last year CoinTiger was sold for $4595 via BrandBucket - I´m not sure which one is best but I´m leaning to CoinTiger
Its possible cryptotiger sold to a domainer and cointiger sold to an end user via BB

•••
•••
Its possible cryptotiger sold to a domainer and cointiger sold to an end user via BB
Most likely a dominer as winning bidder put their initial bid in on Jan 1st and 8:30 PM, it sold for $891, they paid a fair price and it’s a decent name, didn’t steal it, when it comes to reseller price $900 isn’t exactly cheap. They definitely had to pay to play. But a few of these at these levels, and your at $5-10k invested in a week easily, then you have to work backwards to get that money back.

No guarantee everything always sells, some end users will only pay X amount, before searching for alternatives, others pay more, their investment is a gamble, we will see if it
pays or slays.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I bid upto 750 ..
You definitely have to play to play, especially without knowing who your up against at godaddy, so far getting lots of lowballers offering on crypto domains for the most part, I simply respond, why they aren’t making money on their crypto trades in hopes of engaging them that I am aware of the marketplace. Basically it’s a round robin, of musical chairs with all low level coins being
Pumped then sold off, and money just keeps moving around.

I don’t see your $750 bid?

Attachments

• 40DF7260-4003-4EDC-834A-764BAADD50EC.jpeg
    40DF7260-4003-4EDC-834A-764BAADD50EC.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
•••
any value of plural like keyword+coins .org?

•••
•••
I registered

E m//c a s h//c h a i n//c o m

Got inspired by cryptorate sale, since it was bought by someone from Dubai.

Dubai official crypto is em Cash.

Yay or Nay?

•••
The marketplace has not shown it to date.

I got this one.....top and .info and other tlds developed and registered.
wc.png

•••
•••
I registered

E m//c a s h//c h a i n//c o m

Got inspired by cryptorate sale, since it was bought by someone from Dubai.

Dubai official crypto is em Cash.

Yay or Nay?
That person has a London address also, but many wealthy Dubai citizens have homes in the UK also.

•••
What's up with OilCoin?.. It seems to be worth taking a look at with alot of good names still available...OOPS! now the word is out, Happy Hunting.
What's going on with oil coin?

•••
That person has a London address also, but many wealthy Dubai citizens have homes in the UK also.
He's from the Arab world.
His name is Zayed AlNehayan according to whois

•••
Have they had their ico yet?

•••
You definitely have to play to play, especially without knowing who your up against at godaddy, so far getting lots of lowballers offering on crypto domains for the most part, I simply respond, why they aren’t making money on their crypto trades in hopes of engaging them that I am aware of the marketplace. Basically it’s a round robin, of musical chairs with all low level coins being
Pumped then sold off, and money just keeps moving around.

I don’t see your $750 bid?

Just checked 691

•••
•••
What are your thoughts on 'CRYP' as a prefix. I just grabbed a few.

CrypLaw.com
CrypRate.com

•••
LoanCrypto.com
WalletCrypto.com
CryptoETH.com

•••

I am well aware, but the question was which is the best CoinTiger or CrytoTiger - I was thinking about bidding but when the action went over $ 800 I dropped it, although I think the market for good crytonames probably has not peaked yet

•••
I am well aware, but the question was which is the best CoinTiger or CrytoTiger - I was thinking about bidding but when the action went over $ 800 I dropped it, although I think the market for good crytonames probably has not peaked yet
Even if you bid $800, the winning bidder was there from the start, and showed no desire of slowing down, I am sure they would have taken it close to, or over $1k, least you are disciplined in your bidding.

•••
Even if you bid $800, the winning bidder was there from the start, and showed no desire of slowing down, I am sure they would have taken it close to, or over $1k, least you are disciplined in your bidding.

I agree the winner would have it and I try to be disciplined when I bid on names and my feeling was that the max was somewhat higher - I think that the CrupoRate sales have set new price standards for Crypto and Coin names

•••
I agree the winner would have it and I try to be disciplined when I bid on names and my feeling was that the max was somewhat higher - I think that the CrupoRate sales have set new price standards for Crypto and Coin names
Your right on the money everyone is chasing the cryptorate euphoria dream sale, and that was a one off sale, or maybe a few more related, but hitting that again,, especially given the bloodbath happening today, is very hard to do, you will need to Spend $100k, maybe to replicate that one sale, if even that.

There are 3-4 domainers who are actively bidding, and keeping those prices very high, no deals will be had in the aftermarkets on these keywords anymore. You are going to have to lay down a serious bet on the big keywords, if you want to play.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back