Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some from my collection:
  • BuyCrypto.de
  • TokenStore.de
  • TokenFund.de
  • TokenShop.co
  • CryptoChart.xyz
  • CryptoChart.co
  • CryptoRate.eu
  • CryptoTag.eu
  • CryptoKey.eu
  • CryptoSlot.eu
  • CryptoBond.eu
  • CryptoToken.tv

Are you familiar with both extentions (.de) & (.eu). I blindly registered a few of them. Any reported sales?

•••
•••
in .Org:

Coin//Bank (regged in 29 different extensions, extreme opportunities in exchange, wallet, trust services)
Finally something good! Most crypto currencies use .org and .io for their websites.

•••
in .Org:

Coin//Bank (regged in 29 different extensions, extreme opportunities in exchange, wallet, trust services)

Where did you acquire it?

•••
Finally something good! Most crypto currencies use .org and .io for their websites.
that's true. reason why .org names are relevant

•••
CryptoGBR.COM (GBR -Great Britain)

•••
CryptoGBR.COM (GBR -Great Britain)

Not quite. The common term is GB (e.g TeamGB for the Olympics). Any way, best wishes.

•••
CryptWorld in King

2005 Reg

Last edited:
•••
They use, but do they pay, and buy them from their aftermarket, that follow thru has still yet to be seen.

They are willing to pay for the .com, and .io

•••
More sales (Not me)

CryptoTrading.com $35,000
CryptoWallet.net
$15,750
CryptoReport.com $12,690
blockcard.com
$6,200
cryptofolio.com
$4,700
coindom.com
$3,999
fortresscoin.com
$2,650
1blockchain.com
$2,000

I have not seen many Bitcoin sales lately, but here are a few:

BitcoinGiftCards.com $20,000
bitcoin-exchanges.com
$5,519
bitcoininc.com
$3,750

•••
CryptoTracker.com in expiring auction with 6 days to go at $13,250, weird bidding from bidders 5 & 7 taking it from $300 to $13000 just between those 2, but then Bidder 8 is the top bidder now.

With that much time, and in a wholesale setting, that is a pretty price for sure.

•••
Where did you acquire it?

Had a feeling based on experience that it was available for a bargain price, shot an email through whois and arranged the deal.

•••
They use, but do they pay, and buy them from their aftermarket, that follow thru has still yet to be seen.

They are willing to pay for the .com, and .io

I'm not sure if it's in this thread but there was just a guy who sold ledger.org for 3x,xxx usd within weeks of buying it.

•••
As we see more big sales, prices will continue to climb. Right now you are going to put yourself into debt trying to acquire any sort of solid crypto portfolio. Pricing from 3 weeks ago to today is like day, and night.

Crypto Currency is probably going to be one of the greatest transfers of wealth of all time. It maybe the premise to the end of fiat currency as we know it.

•••
Received low xxx offer on ManagementCrypto.com quoted high xxx . Let see what will happen . I also did outbound for this one .

•••
I'm not sure if it's in this thread but there was just a guy who sold ledger.org for 3x,xxx usd within weeks of buying it.
That is a targeted one off name, he managed to connect directly to Eric, the co founder of Ledger, one of the hottest crypto cold storage wallets out there. Do you know the kind of 100+ orders they are getting every day from customers all over the world. He paid a solid 4 figure amount with 1 end user in mind. He was lucky bitcoin was up, and that end user was a big holder of it. Right place, right time, right name. If he didn't pay the price, after paying $7K, he was going to have to wait.

•••
I've also had 4 offers on Godaddy make offer (one of them 2,500 usd) on Crypto//Top dawt com that I acquired couple weeks ago (xx usd acquisiton)

•••
•••
I've also had 4 offers on Godaddy make offer (one of them 2,500 usd) on Crypto//Top dawt com that I acquired couple weeks ago (xx usd acquisiton)
Given the .top extension popularity in China, that one easily exceeds into the 5 figure range at this point.

•••
Untitled.png

•••
Given the .top extension popularity in China, that one easily exceeds into the 5 figure range at this point.

Thanks. I didn't know this. Also a fair amount of type-in traffic with high percentage visiting sedo offer page, I was wondering what was up.

•••
CryptoTracker.com in expiring auction with 6 days to go at $13,250, weird bidding from bidders 5 & 7 taking it from $300 to $13000 just between those 2, but then Bidder 8 is the top bidder now.

With that much time, and in a wholesale setting, that is a pretty price for sure.
Yeah, I took a chance on these:

- Live/Crypto/Tracker
&
- Live/Crypto/Trader

I like them, hopefully someone out there will too!

•••
Yeah, I took a chance on these:

- Live/Crypto/Tracker
&
- Live/Crypto/Trader

I like them, hopefully someone out there will too!
That is the best way to play it, that auction has a week left on it, who knows where it closes.

•••
I acquired CryptoEvent.org & CryptoEvent.net

•••

More sales (Not me)

CryptoTrading.com $35,000
CryptoWallet.net
$15,750
CryptoReport.com $12,690
blockcard.com
$6,200
cryptofolio.com
$4,700
coindom.com
$3,999
fortresscoin.com
$2,650
1blockchain.com
$2,000

I have not seen many Bitcoin sales lately, but here are a few:

BitcoinGiftCards.com $20,000
bitcoin-exchanges.com
$5,519
bitcoininc.com
$3,750

...and not a .org or .io insight lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back