IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Top 9 keyword registration trends for .com in December 2017:

1 Coin
2 Crypto
3 Block
4 Chain
5 Blockchain
6 Wallet
7 Ripple
8 Crypt
9 Altcoin

•••

1 Coin
2 Crypto
3 Block
4 Chain
5 Blockchain
6 Wallet
7 Ripple
8 Crypt
9 Altcoin

Not a BTC or Bitcoin to be found? That's interesting.

•••
•••

1 Coin
2 Crypto
3 Block
4 Chain
5 Blockchain
6 Wallet
7 Ripple
8 Crypt
9 Altcoin

I did my part!

•••
eth.png

Nearly 5tlds taken ..plural also taken..​

•••
My crypto domains are getting plenty of offers and are selling! I hand regged a bunch of crypto type names last year, and they are starting to sell very well.

I even have a hand reg crypto domain sold to Frank Schilling today! I love that!

•••
A /L/T/S/H/E/E/T/S/./C/O/M

I also regged the singular.

•••
•••
forgers.net -- and I didn't know this was coinage lingo also.

cyrptoproof.com -- this one goes to proof of stake (POS) and proof of work (POW) in mining, Hard to wrap your arms around but I think it's a great domain name! Even if it's just the Greek crypto (hidden or secret) proof.

nxtcoins.net

cryptocoindivest.com - I don't know why I haven't seen divest.

cyrptoprovest.com

cyrptodivest.com -- currency or get rid of what's hidden/secret.

coinratepro.com Just sold coinrate.org --

check out my presale on NameJet.com under domaineclat.com - 1 day left

Last edited:
•••
Cryptobio.org

What's your opinion?

•••
Cryptobio.org

What's your opinion?
Keywords work, extension is acceptable, only issue is there is a blood bath going on in the alt coins, not sure how this will affect sales, there is still a huge backlog of getting buyer accounts authorized, the euphoria buyers felt 2 weeks ago, and 2 weeks from now might be much different.

•••
•••
yes seems investing in coins now is kinda hard and painful.. price drops and verification delays etc.. its actually getting worse by the day.. but most know cryptos in one way or another are still the future.. in many ways...

so I say, even if investing in them now is buggy and painful and uncertain.. there can still be no connection between those growing pains and crypto domains.. au contraire, in some instances, crypto related domains (I mean general stuff like cryptocoins.com not specific stuff like ripplecoins.com) can be a much better looking investment and venture than actual coin investing!

I'm seriously starting to think that unless you bought some btc or ether when it was 10% of what it is today.. you're just gonna be playing with fire.. like betting on stocks... and so you might as well go buy you a lotto ticket... everyone I ever talked to is making kiling in cryptos today for pretty much no other reason than cause they once bought bunch of ether for $10-100 or bunch of btc for $500-1000.. if you did that then your now having a lot of fun and in driver seat and can play a lot and enjoy the ride.. though the future of btc is also uncertain.. maybe even ether who knows... so.. make wise choices and quite while your ahead! :)

well.. back to domaining then. :)

Last edited:
•••
Sold T/o/k/e/n/A/d/v/i/s/o/r/./c/o/m $3000

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Sold T/o/k/e/n/A/d/v/i/s/o/r/./c/o/m $3000

nice to see
the source of good word combos involving 'crypto', 'coin', 'bitcoin' and 'bit' seems to be pretty dry.

guess word combos with words like 'Ledger', 'Chain', 'Block', or 'Token' may be the next frontier.

Last edited:
•••
nice to see
the source of good word combos involving 'crypto', 'coin', 'bitcoin' and 'bit' seems to be pretty dry.

guess word combos with words like 'Block', 'Chain', 'Ledger' or 'Token' may be the next frontier.
And "crypt"

•••
•••
And "crypt"

hmmm... I don't see much action on this.. nor much in namebio..
where do you get this from or what is the logic here?
I mean its just bit shorter than crypto.. so whats after crypt? cryp?
besides .. crypt has its own unique meaning...

•••
nice to see

guess word combos with words like 'Ledger', 'Chain', 'Block', or 'Token' may be the next frontier.

I think token kw should be pretty dried up too

the rest should be still ok

but then again.. I am sure we will still see sales happen on 2018 regs in crypto/coin/bit/bitcoin
:)

•••
•••
And...."Alts" :)

I just regged

ALTSADVISOR
ALTSBROKER

Both .com

hmmm... so whats best here:

alt
alts
altcoin
altcoins

or all about same interest?

•••
hmmm... so whats best here:

alt
alts
altcoin
altcoins

or all about same interest?
I believe Alts will distinguish from Alt.

Altcoins is great but longer and then creates 3 words. I like altcoins keep but a bit long. I did sell AltToken for 1k but none with altcoin.

•••
"Alts" will mean Altcoins. Alt can be many things like alt right.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back