Sumanthbhe

Established Member
Impact
WHOISRESULTS.COM

Starting Bid 1$

Minimum Bid Increments: $1
Auction ends: 96 hours after last bid
Payment method: Paypal
All transfers can be made via Free Push.
Domain Registrar Godaddy

Expires on December 16, 2014

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Auction will end in 3 Hours..Hurry Bidders..:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Sumanthbhe - By my count your "ending in 3 hours post" is only about 1.5 days after manofsteel2014 last bid of $26. In your first post you stated the auction would be ending only after 96hrs (4 days) after the last bid. You cannot change the terms of the auction once bidding has started.

It's a moot point now, because of David Walker's bid. But please make sure you end the auction at the appropriate time, not early, in just under 96hrs from now, assuming there are no more bids.

Last edited:
•••
@Sumanthbhe - By my count your "ending in 3 hours post" is only about 1.5 days after manofsteel2014 last bid of $26. In your first post you stated the auction would be ending only after 96hrs (4 days) after the last bid. You cannot change the terms of the auction once bidding has started.

It's a moot point now, because of David Walker's bid. But please make sure you end the auction at the appropriate time, not early, in about 95.5hrs from now.
Yes yoou are right But i thought i can close earlier.thats why i said end in 3 hours.so i have to wait 4 days? or can i change my first post?

•••
¿So is 27 valid or 40?

Terms no comprehendo.

If 40, I take bid back.

•••
•••
@David Walker - you cannot reduce your earlier bid of $40. Gee, I'm sounding like a moderator, which I'm not :(

•••
@Sumanthbhe - No you cannot alter your first post. Once bidding has started, your first post terms cannot be amended.

•••
@stub Ok, then $40, but ends in 3 hours or 96 hours? I'm confused.

•••
@Sumanthbhe - No you cannot alter your first post. Once bidding has started, your first post terms cannot be amended.
Ok Thanks Stub, For all Bidders No Confusions..Auction Will End 96 Hours After Last Bid.

Now Final Bid is @David Walker

Ends in Next 96 Hours

$40

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back