Domain Empire

Best online paid translation (non-automated / non-Google) services?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was trying to search around for just a quick, "easy" online translation service to take some content and translate it into Spanish (The Mexican / Latin American variety). Lots of links pointing to Google, of course, but this actually needs to be mostly correct ;)
I found f o x t r a n s l a t e , but am not sure if $29 per page is really a value or not... I may have grown spoiled, but I am used to transcription services at $0.01 a word, and was wondering if there was a $X / word equivalent, or a better service to use, to do some translating from English to Spanish (And other languages, but just inquiring about the easy one first.).
TIA for any links/suggestions/etc.
:gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NamePros has a lot of Spanish members. you can pay for it.

•••
Very willing to do so, but missed the "translation marketplace" ;)
Also - want to make sure I'm paying something close to market rates, so as to not take advantage of a friendly member, while making sure I don't play the chump, either.
:gl:

•••
Hello...

If you are interesed in Portuguese, PM me!

•••
Any automated translation program like google.com/translate will have some mistakes.
You need a good human translator. I would suggest that you try freelance websites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back