Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadmehiar

Restricted (Chatroom)
Impact
The website idea is linked with my domain name "richfacelook.com",,
The idea is: make a website include people profiles with there information ,
the website present face look of all people profiles in main page ,
How can get the money? and what is the idea? why your are a unique website?
Answer: you can earn money by make every new sign up paid $10 for static profile or $20 for dynamic profile, also you can make a category for profiles such as: standard profile , silver profile, and golden profile , every category have price!,
Why the people come on my website?
Because some of rich people searching on unique virtual place for there!
rich people will be competitive to reach on top category on website and you will profits from competitive!
why people visit the website?
To search or to view the life of rich people or to make relationship,
you can make other services and development on this idea,
so, the main page of website present profiles with people look face , and people are rich so the website name or the domain name is : rich face look .com >>> richfacelook.com
This domain for sale you can find it on the following websites:-
1- Flippa.com
2- Godaddy
3- Sedo
4- afternic

I'am waiting your opinion on this idea

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Finally a thread we can reply with just the emoji additions here at NP.

(n)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
d8N0scb.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Did you guys know that unicorns are man made creations. :)

•••
OK, forget the idea that is above !!
What your opinion about my domain name "richfacelook.com"????

•••
•••
the concept is already a reality
Facebook - a book of faces?
and its free to use

•••
ok, why not make a social media website using by rich people ?? with monthly fees

•••
•••
The idea behind website need to be.. Innovative, you need to undestand what people want :P

:spiderman::cigar:

•••
•••

No guys .. you're wrong .. this is whatever level comes above unicorn! ;)

Ahmad .. People think this idea is crazy because the likelihood of rich people coming to your site is pretty much zero unless you have a $100,000 marketing budget (and probably not even then). Plus unless you already have a ton of rich people on your site, nobody will ever pay to be a member.

As for the domain itself .. i'm sorry to say but the English is rather awkward. RichFaceLook doesn't sound right at all and is incorrect English. It's even too awkward to be considered a fun play on words .. i'm sorry to say it simply doesn't work.

If you could get "RichFace" or "MoneyFace" it would be better (but still not good). Then the problem you have is that I don't see any potential buyer. You'd have to develop it yourself .. but I think your concept is not develop-able .. or at least not to the point of having the critical mass of users needed to even start your community.

Sorry for the bad news! :(
Good luck with it all the same! :)

Last edited:
•••
The idea behind website need to be.. Innovative, you need to undestand what people want :P

:spiderman::cigar:
people now search on uniuqe website I think my idea will be success , remember my words in your mind , i will sell my domain for someone and my idea will success , also if i can't sell my domain i will develop the website and you will see

•••
No guys .. you're wrong .. this is whatever level comes above unicorn! ;)

Ahmad .. People think this idea is crazy because the likelihood of rich people coming to your site is pretty much zero unless you have a $100,000 marketing budget (and probably not even then). Plus unless you already have a ton of rich people on your site, nobody will ever pay to be a member.

As for the domain itself .. i'm sorry to say but the English is rather awkward. RichFaceLook doesn't sound right at all and is incorrect English. It's even too awkward to be considered a fun play on words .. i'm sorry to say it simply doesn't work.

If you could get "RichFace" or "MoneyFace" it would be better (but still not good). Then the problem you have is that I don't see any potential buyer. You'd have to develop it yourself .. but I think your concept is not develop-able .. or at least not to the point of having the critical mass of users needed to even start your community.

Sorry for the bad news! :(
Good luck with it all the same! :)

Big thank you for your advice, I'am new in this field and I will learn from my mistake, thank you

•••
people now search on uniuqe website I think my idea will be success , remember my words in your mind , i will sell my domain for someone and my idea will success , also if i can't sell my domain i will develop the website and you will see
:xf.frown:

•••

Trust me.. As @Ategy.com says Marketing budget, if you start this without money and i think at least $1000 daily for marketing campaigns this idea will fail. Don't waste money on big projects if you've no budget for marketing.

•••
ok , how much can i sell my domain??

•••
Guess the emoji only replies idea is out, oh well.

:xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
any one can help me "What is the price can be sell my domain "richfacelook.com"

•••
ok, I make a new price for my domain "richfacelook.com" it's just $70 on flippa website

•••
Sound like milliondollarhomepage

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back