Domain Empire

sales Big Sale of HomeCare.com and Tidal Wave of ccTLDs Flood This Week's Domain Sales Chart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com and a very interesting week it was. While HomeCare.com stole the show with an impressive six-figure sale, the ccTLDs also made waves by piling up nine entries on our latest all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. With the .coms sweeping the other 11 spots the non .com gTLDs were left out in the cold. We have also just published our first Top Year to Date Sales charts for 2015. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2015/20150204.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hmmm. Lots of Flippa action on the "sales" charts. But frankly, based on an interview with David Slutzkin, it is my opinion that Flippa employees could have bid up the prices.

Here, read question #6 and the answer:
I used to think so. Their promoting plans cost so high, so they have to do some thing

•••
I used to think so. Their promoting plans cost so high, so they have to do some thing

Well, if they are doing that (allowing employees to drive up prices while allowing the competing bidders to remain clueless about that), then I suggest that the "sales" results are data skewed by what I would consider ethically-challenged practices.

Last edited:
•••
I'm honestly surprised that dnjournal.com doesn't let it's readers know about Flippa's policy when posting "sales" results from Flippa.

Well, like the saying goes: "There are lies. There are damn lies. And then there are statistics."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back