Dynadot

question BIN or Make offer strategy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

maya-zir

Top Member
Impact
Is it better to set up a BIN or let a potential buyer make an offer?
BIN can both scare away and attract a potential buyer.
But without seeing the price, the potential buyer may leave without even bothering to make an offer, that might be accepted.
So which strategy is better?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This subject has been discussed so many times. Just put it in the search field and you find half a dozen of threads with pretty much the same header.

In short - ''Make offer'' for premium names (one-word or trendy very popular short ones), BIN for the rest.

•••
This subject has been discussed so many times. Just put it in the search field and you find half a dozen of threads with pretty much the same header.
100% agree. Lock thread.

•••
I agree with both posts above...Standard Operating Procedure is to price lower value names and 'make offer' on more valuable names.

Last edited:
•••

In short - ''Make offer'' for premium names (one-word or trendy very popular short ones), BIN for the rest.
I tried searching but didn't find anything.
Could you give me a link to that discussion?

•••
•••
Reflects, the saying - culture eats "strategy" for breakfast ; ) If we are to discuss strategy for your sales, would you be kind to give us a share? What might work for you, won't work for the rest of the world. Employ your own strategy. Don't be sheep!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back