Dynadot

auction BitcoinAuction.info Sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitauction.gif

All major extensions of BITCOINAUCTION are been taken, bitcoin is hot in the market these days and the value is sky rocketing again in the market.

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Created: March 09, 2015
Expires: March 09, 2016
Starting Bid: $ 10
Bid Increments: $2
Auction Ends: 92 hours after the last bid
Transfer: Godaddy’s Push
Payment Method:Alertpay (now Payza), Equivalent amount of winning bid can be paid in NP$

Good luck to you all and happy bidding

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
O K I wish to bump and waiting for your biddings to start coming for this valuable domain.
Bitcoin auction is hot now, especially in US and so the market keep rising.
Though Bitcoin auction as a keyword has

Low

$2.31 on Google keyword planner, and more so all the major extensions are being held by people who knows the value.

•••
I would consider bidding if you used a different payment method.

•••
Well Beezy thanks for your wishes!
I would love to add paypal but they do not send money to my country, any interested person can bid and if wins should pay me with Alertpay (Payza), they are nice.

I once again wish to bump to the top for new views and biddings.

•••
Well! Any one can bid and pay me the equivalent payment in NP$.
As usual I wish to bump and receive your bidding.
Happy bidding and Cheers.

•••
Bump, I am ready to accept payment in NP$ with the equivalent amount of winning bid. It's all fun in business.

•••
•••
Bump It seems no one have alertpay's account but you can pay with NP$ equivalent

•••
•••
•••
PugDomainLtd have started the bidding and waiting for others to place their bidding as well.
happy bidding. Cheers

•••
There are only 48hrs left on this auction from whence PugDomainLtd has placed his bidding of $10 and still waiting for somebody to go beyond the $10 because the domain is far worthy than the $10.

Happy bidding.

•••
Ok $12 i'll sign up for this payza ugh.

•••
I was actually going buy it cheap and then stick it straight back onto Namepros auction with Paypal as an option to sell it to Beezy, so if Beezy is now bidding on this I'll back out :DB-)

•••
Thanks to both of you for your bidding, but however, the domain deserves more bidding and therefore wish to bump up for more bidding. Thanks happy bidding and Cheers

•••
Having just approximately 72 hrs to go on this auction if there is no other person bidding, it seems there are no much people with payza account here, if not I believe this domain deserve more bidding. But however, I am still waiting to see if more people bidding for this domain.
On that note I am bumping to the top for more like Oliver twist.

•••
48 hrs gone and 44hrs left on this auction if there is no other bidding.
Beezy is leading with $12 and he is ready to pay via Payza, I just see this domain more better than the present bidding. I just need more people to bid for this domain in order to make it more interesting

•••
Yes! BitcoinAuction is won by Beezy for $12 only and I have contacted him for his instruction on payment and transfer procedure.

Cheers.

•••
I have received the payment via Payza.
The pushing is completed.
Wish you all will participate in my next auction. and pay with payza, they have free transfer of payment, the receiver only pays for the transfer.
Thanks and Cheers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back