Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was thinking domainers and maybe registry representatives can post hints, current deals, and deals to come as Black Friday approaches! This can be a win win for domainers and registries. This can be a great on going thread if we contribute to it regularly making it easy to search for discounts and deals. As it can be hard and time consuming searching registry by registry for a wonderful promo in niche TLDs ccTLDS and GTLDs as some of them are only for a few days and even a few hours long. I'm thinking something like below. It doesn't have to be just like that but the more details the better. Happy Hunting

Who:Registry
Extension(s) with Original cost + Discount cost
When: Start and end date/time
Limit/Restrictions: 1 per account? / unlimited?

I just got an email from Whois.com so I'll post their promos:
Current Promo
.net promo $3.88
.Biz promo $5.48
.ME promo $4.88
.in promo $3.88
.CN promo $6.88
.US promo $4.88

Valid only from November 27th to November 30th!
.Space promo $1.58
.Website promo $1.58
.Site promo $1.58
.Online promo $5.88
.Tech promo $5.88
NOTE:
  • These special offers are applicable to the 1st Year of New Domain Registrations only.
  • Renewals, Transfers and Premium Registrations will not attract this special pricing.
  • There are no restrictions on the number of domains that can be registered through this promotion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
DomainCOM Black Friday
40% OFF ALL NEW DOMAIN NAMES
CODE : blackout40

•••
Already got my cart ready :)

•••
Gonna load up on these .98 cent Namecheap new .com regs :D:D:D

•••
last 16 minutes for 92% OFF COM NET ORG Domain Registration!

•••
Rebel.com has $0.99 USD Black Friday deals on:
.online
.tech
.space
.site
.xyz
.website

Deals run for 4 days (while supplies last). Code is BLKFRDY

Last edited:
•••
We have 2 coupons being offered for Black Friday on top of our already very low everyday pricing and lifetime free WHOIS privacy:

Code BLACKFRIDAY2015REG will discount 22.2% from any .com registration (leads to $6.99 .com registration)

Code BLACKFRIDAY2015TRANS will discount 10% from all transfer orders ($7.55 .com transfers for example)

Complete details/limitations here:
https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Coupons

•••
•••
We have 2 coupons being offered for Black Friday on top of our already very low everyday pricing and lifetime free WHOIS privacy:

Code BLACKFRIDAY2015REG will discount 22.2% from any .com registration (leads to $6.99 .com registration)

Code BLACKFRIDAY2015TRANS will discount 10% from all transfer orders

Complete details/limitations here:

expensive mate. I want to ask you a question you write to PM me?

•••
•••
I'm sure Namecheap is gonna crash once the next promo starts ;)

•••
me ready!

latest

•••
All 750 gone in 2 and a half minutes :D (I didn't reg any btw, not in need atm)

•••
THAT WENT FAST! LOL

I got my two :)

•••
That was fun! Can't wait to do it again. :D

•••
I even used my account credit which I got for free.. so total cost for two .com names for me was 0.

•••
Namecheap's upcoming deal: 92% OFF COM NET ORG Domain Registration! (only 750 available)
Get your carts ready! ;)
Gone in a flash :(

•••
•••
•••
Is there any chance that they put up the .com's again for $1 today?

•••
I think everyone on Namepros got 2 .com names for .98 cent. Good job guys!

•••
Busted! All hell broke loose!!
Was kicked off session, had to sign in again.... send sms code... items in cart lost... where are they?! where are... oh, no coupons available :'(
The same thing (logged off) happened to me later when registering a .design (sigh) but I just hit F5 and the session was still on.
Note to self: If it asks you to log on again, just hit F5....

•••
I think everyone on Namepros got 2 .com names for .98 cent. Good job guys!
Not sure. The coupons were gone after 8 minutes.
When an offer like that is coming up, add some domains to your cart ahead of time and then enter the promo code when namecheap tell you it.

•••
Not sure. The coupons were gone after 8 minutes.
When an offer like that is coming up, add some domains to your cart ahead of time and then enter the promo code when namecheap tell you it.

Exactly.. the trick is to have the names in your cart and keep refreshing.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back