Dynadot

discuss .blue?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

amaz_bab

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I was wondering what you think about .blue? 30000 new registratios within the last 3 weeks?

I registered 3 of them weeks ago - before the sudden uprise - mainly because existing registrations showed Chinese and Japanese interest and somehow I like the extension (and yes, I like alliterations :) )

What do you think about .blue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh no... I know there is a .red now we have .blue.... lol, I'm just thinking how many more colors there are in the world....I hope they don't turn this into a whole range of color related domains...lol I think we already have enough new TLDS :)

•••
I like .blue, when it works with the left of the dot. Unfortunately I can only think of a couple dozen good combinations.

•••
blueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblue.blue
15 times 'blue' / TLD .blue / 60 characteres
Most 'blue' in a .blue Domain.
More 'blue's' are not possible in a .blue domain.
The 'bluest' domain ever.

•••
I'm waiting until .magenta comes out, personally ;)

•••
I'm waiting until .magenta comes out, personally ;)

Why not registering domains like blue.red or red.blue to get magenta?
In the right proportion of the available colors it should be possible to get magenta.

#justjoking
;)

Maybe .magenta will come out indeed.
But back to .blue now, it's a .blue thread.

Last edited:
•••
@kignof.top do u like-- blueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblue.blue:ahhh:

•••
@kignof.top do u like-- blueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblueblue.blue:ahhh:
Your mentioned domain isn't possible, it's 17 times 'blue' = 68 characters.
But 63 characters are the maximum ammount of characters in a domain name.
...but that's allready described in my origin post - so your question is 'nonsense', sry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back