BODIS

Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interface for see chargeback, it sound great Matt.

•••
We want to give as much data as possible! Hence why we did the whole country/referrer stuff.

Now we going to give more data on the payment side of things. Amongst other things.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes it is the correct URL and still works. If you see otherwise, do let me know.

•••
I have been trying to make this work for weeks, NO LUCK!
This what I get...
<response><metadata><iserror>false</iserror><responsetime>63ms</responsetime></metadata><classification><bodisadvertisements>primary</bodisadvertisements></classification></response>

I'd love to use it if it would work for me.

•••
That is the correct XML response.

Primary means not banned by the primary upstream provider.

•••
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, THANKS!!!

•••
Welcome! Hopefully one day we can make that part of the UI so that it'll be easy to understand, not a priority right now however. :)

•••
I just thought the results would say 'primary', not a bunch of HTML.

•••
It's our API, so the response is in XML format as the rest of our API.

This is an API we developed for programmers not the general public. We'll need to add in a user friendly version one day.

Regards,

•••
It's our API, so the response is in XML format as the rest of our API.

This is an API we developed for programmers not the general public. We'll need to add in a user friendly version one day.

Regards,

Still I bet this XML link is the first place where all the domainers check if the Domain is G banned. Free and Very Quick and Easy method.

•••
does the payment this month fall on 27th or 28th ? since there is no 30th this month .

just joined Bodis and is looking forward to the payment at the end of this month .

Matt had been really helpful and looking forward t parking more domain with him .

•••
Correct, it'd be before end of month, shortly after the 25th as we have to wait for our automated payment emails to go out before we can send payment.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

•••
Good to know, and the before end of month update is really Great news . Thanks Matt

•••
I have problem with my accounts. Just sent a PM to you. Thank you.

•••
HI matt there seem to be something weird about the Bodis account site .

i try to access earning report as usual and can't access it .

-I check with your Api link and everything look find

<response><metadata><iserror>false</iserror><responsetime>15ms</responsetime></metadata><classification><bodisadvertisements>primary</bodisadvertisements></classification></response>

kindly have a look thanks you Matt

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Matt you'll the Best , just a few min after i PM him he reply and solve my problem .

best support in my View :) everything was direct and Matt had been of great help to me , for someone who is starting to learn about domain parking .

•••
hi,Matt
bodis can accept adult traffic from china now?
thanks

•••
No data of earnings for today. Anyone having the same?

•••
Yes same here this morning no stats data so far.. all at zero?

•••
Where to find mass zone editor bodis com

I cant seem to find mass zone editor at bodis.

•••
•••
Yes..same here, I hope everything is OK and back to normal

•••
Not to worry. :) Something simply stopped the reporting at night. It will resume in a few moments. :)

Thanks for the patience.

•••
Hi everyone! :)

Should be back up to date now. Thank you for patience and sorry for the delay. It was simply the reporting task that fell into a dead lock and I wasn't able to fix it until this morning.

If any issues please do let me know!

Regards,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back