BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have not violated any of the given terms of service in support ticket. And I don't believe there was a major deduction because my domains were up and running ads. It should be a minor deduction - even AdSense is cutting %5 - %15 earnings from an average publisher due to invalid click activity which can be caused by outdated browsers, search engine spiders/bots, high bounce rate etc. When I checked my balance 10 days ago there was more than $1400 earnings in my account. If there's a deduction, you need to pay me what I've earned after that.
I thick the suspended by google, maybe bacause some of your domains got hight ctr.

•••
Payment received..........Thanks Bodis :)

•••
I thick the suspended by google, maybe bacause some of your domains got hight ctr.

Domains are ok, they are not banned from Google itself or AdSense. Even different parking platforms are displaying ads on the same domains. Troy, who responded my ticket was telling me that all my earnings charged back. However, Matt is telling me a different story. At this point I can't recommend their services to anyone until I got paid what I've earned.

•••
i re-activated my account via above.com a few hours ago and i am wondering how many time a day the stats are updated - as i still not see a single visit

•••
I think it takes around 30-45 minutes

•••
thank you .- i just saw my first update .

•••
Hey guys has the pay rate changed at all since December last year? When bodis made change to their system, the CPC has dropped like hot potatoes after December. I have moved all of my domains out since then. Is it pretty much the same CPC now as March/April?

•••
Has payment been sent? I need that to be suspended. Also does Jackie still work at bodis.

•••
I just started parking my domains on Bodis a few days ago...Would it be more beneficial to me if I move them somewhere else from what I'm hearing?

•••
I just started parking my domains on Bodis a few days ago...Would it be more beneficial to me if I move them somewhere else from what I'm hearing?
Matt is very good man, ;)

•••
Okay, I'm not saying he isn't....I'm just wondering from what I'm hearing, if the payout has decreased a lot since last December, and people are not making as much as they were on Bodis, would it be more beneficial to park somewhere else, or is this an "anywhere you park" type of thing going on?

•••
Okay, I'm not saying he isn't....I'm just wondering from what I'm hearing, if the payout has decreased a lot since last December, and people are not making as much as they were on Bodis, would it be more beneficial to park somewhere else, or is this an "anywhere you park" type of thing going on?
bodis parking account is very sensitive you can place your domian like 30 % in Bodis and 30% in Voodoo 40 % in parkingcrew.com or any other company as you like ..

don't put all your eggs in one basket.

•••
I actually hadn't thought of doing that...That's definitely something for me to consider. Thanks for bringing that up! :)

•••
Payment arrived.

Thank you for paying very high and very fast.... Don't you think parking companies that allow arbitrage like you should get profit share, stock option, or something? I mean especially those allowing it first? Just curious.

•••
Anyone having experience with multiple clicks yet no revenue? I got 15 clicks from one domain, yet not a cent. Most clicks came from India and Hongkong.

•••
Anyone having experience with multiple clicks yet no revenue? I got 15 clicks from one domain, yet not a cent. Most clicks came from India and Hongkong.

I just started parking mine at Bodis a few days ago, and 7 direct type ins to the sites, but no clicks yet :(
If I do start seeing clicks with no revenue though, I am probably going to move them, if not monetise them...Still trying to decide on doing that or not, with some of my keepers. ;)

•••
Okay, I'm not saying he isn't....I'm just wondering from what I'm hearing, if the payout has decreased a lot since last December,

Parking overall is struggling a bit. I'm not sure if this is a bodis specific issue.

On a positive note, thanks Bodis for your monthly payout.

•••
Are your sites resolving anyone.? mine aren't

•••
My domains are all sitting still now...The first day 3 visits, 2nd 0, 3rd, 3, and after that only had 1 visit...All with no clicks..Also from what I'm hearing, even those who are getting clicks, are getting no revenue on Bodis. I'm thinking I might take the advice to park in different places..I think that is some excellent advice! Only thing with that is, in order to see which parking place is best, I need to take some of the not as good names I have, and put them with some of the better ones..Which is fine, just gonna take some time to figure out what I want to put where. Probably will even it out, and put 25% on 4 sites, or 20% on 5...Not sure yet.. I may just put 90-95% on other sites, and keep 5-10% on bodis seeing that I am having no traffic at all now on there.

bodis parking account is very sensitive you can place your domian like 30 % in Bodis and 30% in Voodoo 40 % in parkingcrew.com or any other company as you like ..

don't put all your eggs in one basket.

•••
Hello,

I am sorry, but what do you expect if your domains recieve very low traffic? Bodis is great and mine revenue is better than last year.

If there is no targeted traffic, you will never generate revenue and it does not matter if you park at bodis or parkingrew, etc...

My domains are all sitting still now...The first day 3 visits, 2nd 0, 3rd, 3, and after that only had 1 visit...All with no clicks..Also from what I'm hearing, even those who are getting clicks, are getting no revenue on Bodis. I'm thinking I might take the advice to park in different places..I think that is some excellent advice! Only thing with that is, in order to see which parking place is best, I need to take some of the not as good names I have, and put them with some of the better ones..Which is fine, just gonna take some time to figure out what I want to put where. Probably will even it out, and put 25% on 4 sites, or 20% on 5...Not sure yet.. I may just put 90-95% on other sites, and keep 5-10% on bodis seeing that I am having no traffic at all now on there.

•••
i am not doing good with bodis at all on my domains - out of all services it seams bodis ( at least with my domains ) gets the smallest share from above.com ( the above.com software calculates where each domain makes the most )

bodis get the least domains with very little revenue - i hope that will change ...

•••
Hello,

I am sorry, but what do you expect if your domains recieve very low traffic? Bodis is great and mine revenue is better than last year.

If there is no targeted traffic, you will never generate revenue and it does not matter if you park at bodis or parkingrew, etc...

Well seeing that I have only been parked there after only a few days, when I had posted that, and now only about a week or so, I really wouldn't know what to expect. As far as targeted traffic goes, there are some domains I own that have exact match keywords, with many searches a month, that I would think would get more traffic to my domains. If I were building out fully blown sites, and promoting them, I would definitely expect a lot more... HMMFF!
Even with the clicks I have gotten to the sites, Still no clicks on the ads..And from what people are saying in this thread, even when they do get clicks on their ads there, they are still getting no revenue, so please pick on someone who has been parked longer than me...
What should I expect? More than that, Most definitely! I am thinking that maybe I should build them al out, and promote, or at least try some different parking sites. From what I've read in these posts, I think you are the only person on here getting more revenue on there than last year. Good for you! Do you have any actual proof to back that up? Hmmm...

•••
well i do not post my revenue here, but
Year 2013 - CPC - 0.15
Year 2014 - CPC - 0.17

It is all about communication. My domains were also affected by that changes, but all you have to do is communicate with support. I talked with jackie about my domains performance and it was resolved wtihin one week, support is excellent.

Also it takes time to optimize domains, usually you need to wait at least for 3 - 4 weeks to see real results and this is not only at bodis, it is at all parking companies with auto-optimization.

With 3 visit/day it is hard to earn some revenue unless you have some super high paying keyword exact match :) Or very targetted backlinks.

You need to rotate your domains between different parking companies to see where you will get most revenue, but it is impossible to find out within a week or so...

•••
Well seeing that I have only been parked there after only a few days, when I had posted that, and now only about a week or so, I really wouldn't know what to expect. As far as targeted traffic goes, there are some domains I own that have exact match keywords, with many searches a month, that I would think would get more traffic to my domains. If I were building out fully blown sites, and promoting them, I would definitely expect a lot more... HMMFF!
Even with the clicks I have gotten to the sites, Still no clicks on the ads..And from what people are saying in this thread, even when they do get clicks on their ads there, they are still getting no revenue, so please pick on someone who has been parked longer than me...
What should I expect? More than that, Most definitely! I am thinking that maybe I should build them al out, and promote, or at least try some different parking sites. From what I've read in these posts, I think you are the only person on here getting more revenue on there than last year. Good for you! Do you have any actual proof to back that up? Hmmm...

gatekeeper, if you can PM me your account email I can take a look into it.

Many times the clicks no revenue issue has nothing to do with us, and everything to do with our upstream ad provider. Our system counts the clicks, but our upstream ad provider posts the revenue. So if the upstream ad provider post $0 but we count 3 clicks, then that means that they simply didn't deem those clicks as being valid and didn't credit any revenue for it. It is a common occurrence that happens even on our own domain names.

We're always working hard on experimenting and trying to figure out ways to improve revenue. We won't increase revenue 300%, but we've done successful experiments and rolled out improvements that increased revenue say between 2-5% on certain experiments. While this may not affect everyone positively, I can assure you overall RPM has increased for many users over the last year. And we've still got ways to go.

If you can just PM me your account email I will gladly look into your account to see if there's anything I can help with or comment on.

•••
well i do not post my revenue here, but
Year 2013 - CPC - 0.15
Year 2014 - CPC - 0.17

It is all about communication. My domains were also affected by that changes, but all you have to do is communicate with support. I talked with jackie about my domains performance and it was resolved wtihin one week, support is excellent.

Also it takes time to optimize domains, usually you need to wait at least for 3 - 4 weeks to see real results and this is not only at bodis, it is at all parking companies with auto-optimization.

With 3 visit/day it is hard to earn some revenue unless you have some super high paying keyword exact match :) Or very targetted backlinks.

You need to rotate your domains between different parking companies to see where you will get most revenue, but it is impossible to find out within a week or so...

Thank you, I did not know that about the waiting period, or the communication thing...Which the waiting part, to me, really isn't a problem. I will blink and it will be 3 weeks from now, and probably snowing here.
I do think though, that I am going to try a few different parking companies at some point, just to get a feel of where I get the most out of. I'm not expecting to get rich with parking, by no means...lol...But it would be nice to get something while I wait to sell. (Long, Bad, Godaddy story for another time)...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back