BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lawang, can you please PM me your account email and I will take a look at it. Thanks.

•••
Only thing I wish right now is that it wouldnt say paid for a couple days and no deposit in the bank account yet. lol

•••
Only thing I wish right now is that it wouldnt say paid for a couple days and no deposit in the bank account yet. lol

Hello,

Depending on your selected payment settings, it can take a little longer for some users to receive their earnings.

If you PM me your Bodis account log in email, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Thank you.

•••
Noticing very low click levels on a couple of accounts I manage. Anybody else seeing the same?

Thanks
Stephen.

•••
How to setup keyword and 2 click lander for domain at Bodis?

•••
How to setup keyword and 2 click lander for domain at Bodis?

The 2-click landers are new for us as we recently started experimenting with them and seen performance improvements. Our system optimizes for best revenue based on country for 1-click and 2-click landers.

There is currently no option for users to change it, however if you email [email protected] we can try and help you make these changes manually for the time being.

•••
Epc on Bodis has been quite high of recent..my portfolio is mostly ccTLDs. I am happy with Bodis these days.

•••
•••
any payment update?

Payments are going out on the 7th as usual. We should be sending out emails within the next 1-2 hrs.

•••
•••
By the way just wondering over time I have seen many changes at bodis. Is there any plans for upcoming new things to come soon? For one I would still love to see the app for my tablet in the google play store. And maybe you guys could consider a feature to allow users to add domains under inquiry to the search feature for people who are looking to buy domains.

•••
By the way just wondering over time I have seen many changes at bodis. Is there any plans for upcoming new things to come soon? For one I would still love to see the app for my tablet in the google play store. And maybe you guys could consider a feature to allow users to add domains under inquiry to the search feature for people who are looking to buy domains.

Hi baseballworld,

We have lots of changes in store over the coming months that we're all very excited about. I'm sure Matt will be the first to elaborate on this when the time comes:)

•••
Hi baseballworld,

We have lots of changes in store over the coming months that we're all very excited about. I'm sure Matt will be the first to elaborate on this when the time comes:)

I am looking forward to it.:D

•••
any update regarding payment?

•••
•••
It's been processed as we speak. Takes PayPal usually 1-2 hrs to finish processing the mass payment file.

•••
It's been processed as we speak. Takes PayPal usually 1-2 hrs to finish processing the mass payment file.
Payment received.
Thank You

•••
•••
Payment received in PayPal thanks Bodis Team :)

•••
Hi baseballworld,

Sounds good. I look forward to the things to come

•••
Payment received today. Thank you.

•••
Payment received today. Thank you.

•••
Is there work being done on bodis today? I get server not found when trying to load the website and all the domains i have tried to check aren't going anywhere either.

•••
i was checking this too....
all my domains parked at bodis can't resolve correctly and also i can't log in.
i tried 20 minutes ago and all was working properly

•••
Hopefully everything will be ok soon. I wanna buy more domains and add them to my list.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back