BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally, I think that's a pretty damn good suggestion! Thanks for taking the time to put that together.

I can say that we definitely have a lot more work ahead of us to be where we want to be. But all the things you have shown in your rendering are things that would be an excellent addition to our services.

•••
Personally, I think that's a pretty damn good suggestion! Thanks for taking the time to put that together.

I can say that we definitely have a lot more work ahead of us to be where we want to be. But all the things you have shown in your rendering are things that would be an excellent addition to our services.

Have you templates come out?

•••
Hello Hippoking,

Presently, we have five unique ad templates to choose from, which can easily be edited through Manage Domains.

•••
@Troy saw the templates. They look nice. any personal recommendation on which ones are effective for asian traffic?

•••
Personally I believe that the two-click Dark Blue template is performing very well, but it is better to experiment as opposed to simply choosing one template, since factors like keywords and traffic source may also play a role.

If in doubt, please use the Auto-optimize setting and our system will try to display the most relevant template.

Thanks!

@Troy saw the templates. They look nice. any personal recommendation on which ones are effective for asian traffic?

•••

I think one-click would perform well for asia traffic based on my own experience

•••
Are you guys down? 1:48PM (Eastern USA) and cant get the site up on Chrome nor Firefox browsers. Tried a PING and a TRACERT, both below:

tracert www.bodis.com
Unable to resolve target system name www.bodis.com.

ping www.bodis.com
Ping request could not find host www.bodis.com. Please check the name and try again.

Have no other connectivity issues at my location that I am aware of. I am on many different sites without any issue.

•••
I didn't witness or receive any notification of downtime today.

Are you still experiencing this issue? And have you tried connecting to the site using a different device, just to see if it is the particular connection you are using?

Are you guys down? 1:48PM (Eastern USA) and cant get the site up on Chrome nor Firefox browsers. Tried a PING and a TRACERT, both below:

tracert www.bodis.com
Unable to resolve target system name www.bodis.com.

ping www.bodis.com
Ping request could not find host www.bodis.com. Please check the name and try again.

Have no other connectivity issues at my location that I am aware of. I am on many different sites without any issue.

•••
AGAME: No known issues on our end. Checked every little crease. Last known issue was in December, and we've made quite a bit of network improvements since then so that everything stays up and running!

If your traceroute is showing a Unable to resolve target system error then it may be something else outside our network. I can always check your IP address and try to determine where the issue is. I will PM you with more information.

•••
AGAME: No known issues on our end. Checked every little crease. Last known issue was in December, and we've made quite a bit of network improvements since then so that everything stays up and running!

If your traceroute is showing a Unable to resolve target system error then it may be something else outside our network. I can always check your IP address and try to determine where the issue is. I will PM you with more information.

replied via PM. Thank you!

•••

Just a note on AGAME's issue.
At the time that he posted his problem I quickly tried to connect to BODIS and for me it worked fine.
To make sure that I wasn't seeing a cached page, I also cleaned the cache and still it worked fine.

unfortunately I wasn't able to post at that time to let him know that for me it worked. Sorry about that.

•••
Just a note on AGAME's issue.
At the time that he posted his problem I quickly tried to connect to BODIS and for me it worked fine.
To make sure that I wasn't seeing a cached page, I also cleaned the cache and still it worked fine.

unfortunately I wasn't able to post at that time to let him know that for me it worked. Sorry about that.

It may be something with my PC or my ISP. Trying to figure it out with Matt. Very strange issue as I have no problems with any other site.

•••
Forgot to include I received payment for january. Thanks guys.

I was wondering do we still have a way to set domain names to zero click? If so would it matter being an adult related domain name?

•••
We are glad to hear that you have now received your payment.

Also, adult domain names can just as easily be monetized with our secondary ad provider (ZeroClick). But switching from our primary upstream ad provider is not currently an option that we support for domain names that haven't already been blocked/fail listed.

Forgot to include I received payment for january. Thanks guys.

I was wondering do we still have a way to set domain names to zero click? If so would it matter being an adult related domain name?

•••
It may be something with my PC or my ISP. Trying to figure it out with Matt. Very strange issue as I have no problems with any other site.

Replied back to Matt via PM but after about 7PM it seems to have cleared up. Very strange. If anything was done on your end to correct it, then thank you! :)

•••
If we
We are glad to hear that you have now received your payment.

Also, adult domain names can just as easily be monetized with our secondary ad provider (ZeroClick). But switching from our primary upstream ad provider is not currently an option that we support for domain names that haven't already been blocked/fail listed.

If we could set names to zeroclick ourselves would be an awesome feature for us. The domain makes money off clicks but 1-3 cents each. the visitors set to zero click at 1 cent or less would make alot more even on this domain name. This has been a domain consistent traffic.

4,810 visitors for 854 clicks at lil under $20. would be more but didn't park it for 2 months.

•••
I have one more suggestion about submit form in bodis system...

If Interested buyers submitted their offer via inquiry form, then their email address should be verified before sending an email to seller. (DomainNameSales is following this procedure).

Reason:
Anyone can submit offers using their fake email address like "[email protected]" . It's really waste of time for sellers to research about fake / invalid offers.

Work Flow:
Once the form filled & submitted, popup / redirect page should open to remind about email verification.
Once buyer verified his email address then Inquiry offer email send to seller.

I believe this makes sense. Please consider my request in future.

I love bodis and want to make that everything is perfect in our platform :)

•••
Being able to select between ad providers could be very helpful for optimization purposes. However, as far as I am aware, domain names that are still eligible for our primary ad feeds require that we do not alter ad providers.

If we

If we could set names to zeroclick ourselves would be an awesome feature for us. The domain makes money off clicks but 1-3 cents each. the visitors set to zero click at 1 cent or less would make alot more even on this domain name. This has been a domain consistent traffic.

4,810 visitors for 854 clicks at lil under $20. would be more but didn't park it for 2 months.

•••
I have also seen this inquiry verification method implemented elsewhere, and I do feel that this would help greatly in cutting down illegitimate offers on domain names.

I also believe that your suggestion wouldn't be too difficult for us to implement at some point in the future. I will certainly mention this to our developer, Sebastian.

Thank you very much.

I have one more suggestion about submit form in bodis system...

If Interested buyers submitted their offer via inquiry form, then their email address should be verified before sending an email to seller. (DomainNameSales is following this procedure).

Reason:
Anyone can submit offers using their fake email address like "[email protected]" . It's really waste of time for sellers to research about fake / invalid offers.

Work Flow:
Once the form filled & submitted, popup / redirect page should open to remind about email verification.
Once buyer verified his email address then Inquiry offer email send to seller.

I believe this makes sense. Please consider my request in future.

I love bodis and want to make that everything is perfect in our platform :)

•••
Have you guys tried using pictures and stuff yet? Or possibly a way to make it appear as a mini site allowing users to upload a little content to them. Help them index even better.

•••
I know we are working on a handful of template customization features right now, including additional sale status options.

But I'm uncertain if customizable template image options are scheduled right now. Maybe Matt will chime in on this.

Have you guys tried using pictures and stuff yet? Or possibly a way to make it appear as a mini site allowing users to upload a little content to them. Help them index even better.

•••

Isn't that precisely what Google are trying to avoid, pictures, user content, etc on their ad pages. They basically want to control how the pages looks. Very little flexibility with all the providers, afaik.

•••
Yes, there are some limitations with our templates. We do need to make it quite clear to visitors that the domains being visited are inactive websites and that the ads being displayed are sponsored listings.

Unique content such as articles would be prohibited and of little worth as far as indexing is concerned since domains tend to become temporarily sandboxed while being parked, and we do need to steer clear of anything that could be construed as misleading to visitors.

Thanks.

Isn't that precisely what Google are trying to avoid, pictures, user content, etc on their ad pages. They basically want to control how the pages looks. Very little flexibility with all the providers, afaik.

•••
Bodis not opening for me !?

62fDtPG.png

Whole page is just white space !!!

•••
Bodis.com opening OK for me. 12:43 PM (Eastern USA Time)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back