BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Would these stats be limited to the Escrow/Inquiry sales pages only?

I believe that Sedo display the number of visitors within the past 30-day period as well as the total number of previous offers on their sales pages.

Thank you.

Yes, Escrow/Inquiry pages only, not on the parking templates.

•••

imo if u put a number there then it is still not visibile to owner of domain like you and me. unless we go visit the lander ourselves.

this is why from beginning I was suggesting to add an LANDER PAGE VIEWS column to the main account stats, next to clicks etc..

I hope someone listened to it. thank you

•••
•••
can you show a live link for demo purpose?

well.. I do not have a site where this is demoed or tested sorry. i do not run a parking company I only use them

here is screen shot from another parking company how they do it.. see last column. it's just a simple stat that takes programmers 10 seconds to add probably. that adds 1 to column/domain each time someone clicks on FOR SALE BANNER. with or without clicking submit later on and filling out form.

yhtuytuy.JPG

Last edited:
•••
I don't think that this would be too difficult to implement. I'll be certain to forward your suggestion over to Bodis management.

Thank you.

Yes, we are going to be expanding our reports to cover sales page statistics during the first quarter of 2016.

Thank you.

imo if u put a number there then it is still not visibile to owner of domain like you and me. unless we go visit the lander ourselves.

this is why from beginning I was suggesting to add an LANDER PAGE VIEWS column to the main account stats, next to clicks etc..

I hope someone listened to it. thank you

•••
•••
anyone facing a major traffic dropping this period? Really wired.

•••
Expired traffics from expired domains.

yes
I am practically down to 90-95% usa traffic only

but I am pretty sure the only difference in this traffic if you compare with other monts is that brasil stats are gone. if other countries are gonne, then that I think is not normal.

•••
I've lost around 30-50% traffic from Canada which is the only source of traffic for me

•••
Hello,

Other than the drop in Brazilian bot traffic due to some recent mitigation measures that were undertaken, I'm unaware of any reporting issues or server downtime.

I'd like to take a look at your Bodis account for you. Could you please open a support ticket or message me with your Bodis account details.

Thank you.

I've lost around 30-50% traffic from Canada which is the only source of traffic for me

•••
just moved all of my names to bodis for parking, will see if there much of a difference in conversions from what I was getting at voodoo

•••
just moved all of my names to bodis for parking, will see if there much of a difference in conversions from what I was getting at voodoo

nice
I assume u have portofolio thta actually makes sense to park.
most do not.
thus I do not park any more. just redirect sales lander
that being said, remembver bodis lets you redirect automaically to sales lander.. they have nice new one too.

as far as I am concerned, its worth beibg with bodis just for the ease of redirect to sales lander. and it's a nice looking one too at that!

good luck

•••
anyone got payment notification?

•••
NET7 means you will get payment on 7th day of the month.

•••
Hello,

Yes, notifications for the January payment cycle were sent out earlier today, so you should have received it by now.

Thanks.

anyone got payment notification?

•••
Hello,

Yes, notifications for the January payment cycle were sent out earlier today, so you should have received it by now.

Thanks.

Great, I got notification already, hope to got payment ASAP.

•••
You should expect to receive your next payment by the 7th of the month.

Thank you.

Great, I got notification already, hope to got payment ASAP.

•••
I simply love it :) Another 57 USD click.

•••
@TroyBodis Why High CPC EMD do so so bad with Bodis ?

I have a High CPC EMD, The keyword itself is high competitive keyword with CPC Bid as much as $45 !! And I get few cents when clicked ? Why is that ?

and the other question, is there a way to see how much bodis earned for that click from primary ad provider ?

Thank you.

•••
Hello,

Apologies for this delay. I believe that we followed up with you regarding this matter via your support ticket yesterday evening.

Please respond to your support ticket if you have any further questions on this matter.

Thank you.

@TroyBodis Why High CPC EMD do so so bad with Bodis ?

I have a High CPC EMD, The keyword itself is high competitive keyword with CPC Bid as much as $45 !! And I get few cents when clicked ? Why is that ?

and the other question, is there a way to see how much bodis earned for that click from primary ad provider ?

Thank you.

•••
Bodis suddenly locked my account after I inquired about a delayed payment. Troy can you explain this?

•••
Hello,

I'm certain that we have already responded to your inquiry, but if you require further assistance, could you please forward me your Bodis account details via PM or reply to the support ticket you were referring to.

Thank you.

Bodis suddenly locked my account after I inquired about a delayed payment. Troy can you explain this?

•••
Bodis change Min pay to 10$, and anything else, such as stats, system changes...

•••
Hello,

This change won't come into effect until the April payment cycle. No other important changes have taken place on Bodis.com since that announcement was made.

Thank you.

Bodis change Min pay to 10$, and anything else, such as stats, system changes...

•••

prety bad news for parking in general when a change like this is made..

it means a whole lot of people and parked domains.. probably the great majority, are getting paid cents and peanuts and virutally nothing. :)

I'm on sale lander redirect anyway.. but just saying.
cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back