BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My highest clicks were up to $20 in the past (before 2015)...
Since 2015 even $10-clicks are very very rare...

And on high-traffic domains Google CPC is a just waste of traffic...
I'm using ZeroClick for such domains...

•••
My highest clicks were up to $20 in the past (before 2015)...
Since 2015 even $10-clicks are very very rare...

And on high-traffic domains Google CPC is a just waste of traffic...
I'm using ZeroClick for such domains...

yes.. I am sure there are stil people who are expert in this and make $50 per click

but that is like bilionaires on earth. they are 0.1% of population.

do you mean that you use bodis for zeroclick or directads for such domains??

•••
For ZeroClick I use ParkingCrew (ZeroClick-only account) and TheParkingPlace...

•••
For ZeroClick I use ParkingCrew (ZeroClick-only account) and TheParkingPlace...

in case you did not know. bodis will set you up on zeroclick only account too
I have one. though do not use it now

funny lol I asked parkingcrew to set it for me month ago. they said more or less.. we don't know what your talking about lol

I like parkignplace interface. very advanced. I hope they pay at least as good as PC zeroclick or bodis zeroclick.. you'd say?

•••
Yes, I have such ZeroClick-account with Bodis also... but its average RPM is low... that's why I don't use it...

•••
I see.
so of all 3 of thwem you'd say best is which for 0click?

•••
To setup ParkingCrew in ZeroClick-mode just don't sign Google-agreement for so called "premium ads"... and that's all.

Which is best - depends on certain domain... test each domain...

•••
Traffic and keyword quality is just as important for Tier2 (ZeroClick) ads as it is with Tier1 ads.

Our Tier2 ad feeds consist of a number of different ad providers, which maximizes advertiser competition and in turn RPM.

If anyone is interested in monetizing with Tier2 (ZeroClick) ads, please open a support ticket and we will assist you.

Thanks.

•••
Something I noticed: if a domain is set to include an inquiry form link and the visitor has adblock installed, the visitor get redirected to the /legacy ad page but that page doesn't include an inquiry form link.

•••
Hello,

Displaying the sale link with the static/legacy template is something I have brought up with our developer in the past. We do expect to include this change in a future update.

Thank you.

Something I noticed: if a domain is set to include an inquiry form link and the visitor has adblock installed, the visitor get redirected to the /legacy ad page but that page doesn't include an inquiry form link.

•••
I dont want to use tour dns but i dont succeed using cname only settings.is there a record class A i can setup instead ?

•••
Hello David,

I have just sent you a personal message with all of the information you will need to park your domain names with CNAME and A record forwarding.

Thank you.

I dont want to use tour dns but i dont succeed using cname only settings.is there a record class A i can setup instead ?

•••

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2016-03-05 15:30:23.png
    Screenshot from 2016-03-05 15:30:23.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 41
•••
You are right, sorry for late reply. here you are.

Thanks for your time. I haven't seen such a click before. The highest click I saw was $10 in one of my blogs in finance niche. I rarely see a click above $1, once a year or so, regardless of niche and visitor country. Maybe ad networks pay publishers differently based on publisher country.

I am new to parking. I used parkingcrew only. Parkingcrew doesn't work for me well. The problem is my extremely low CTR, less than 0.5% for my all parked domains. I didn't try bodis. I am not sure if parking service makes a difference or if I should play with the options to choose 1 or 2 clicks or different templates. I just don't want to sign up to every parking services. Because I think it doesn't make a big difference. Almost all of parking ad networks use the same google/yahoo ads.

I think you are experienced in parking. Did you have a low CTR problem and how did you solve? Your reply will be appreciated. Thanks.

•••
by the way I too use linux :) I see you are using ubuntu in your screenshot.

•••
Hi, actually you should open as much as possible parking accounts, because each domain acts differently. Domain which makes 1 USD per month by provider 1, could do by changing parking provider XX USD per month and there is no rule. For me 50 USD+ clicks are one of the highest at the moment, but Ive experienced 100+ USD clicks and some (but extremely rare) at 200 +.

•••
Hi, actually you should open as much as possible parking accounts, because each domain acts differently. Domain which makes 1 USD per month by provider 1, could do by changing parking provider XX USD per month and there is no rule. For me 50 USD+ clicks are one of the highest at the moment, but Ive experienced 100+ USD clicks and some (but extremely rare) at 200 +.

nice!

can I ask how often you get such high clicks or they are common and often?

•••
Hello David,

I have just sent you a personal message with all of the information you will need to park your domain names with CNAME and A record forwarding.

Thank you.

I look forward to the many improvements you announce for next udpate this year.. such as better sale banner visibility.. editing sale banner wording etc..

I wonder if you know the date ballpark for this update release this year?

thank you

•••
50 USD + around 10 times per month on various platforms and 100+ 3 times by the end of 2015.

•••
when will it paid this month?

•••

Actually there are not much possibilities left :) Today late in the evening CET or tomorrow. If they say by the 7th, I am sure they will make it happen.

•••
Hello,

Earnings for the upcoming payment cycle are due to be disbursed by tomorrow (March 7).

Thank you.

•••
Just noticed that of today Bodis implied estimated revenue for clicks. I really like that. Hope its the same as it was at DS in previous times, when the earnings skyrocketed later :)

•••
Just noticed that of today Bodis implied estimated revenue for clicks. I really like that. Hope its the same as it was at DS in previous times, when the earnings skyrocketed later :)

They took away the "last verified earnings" ( I think it was called) and now its "yesterdays earnings". I used to click on the last verified earnings every morning and then download the CSV. Now there are many steps to get to that samedata page. Hoping it be brought back?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back