BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it more as its now, but maybe they can add both to interface?

•••
looks like bodis is kaput now
manager giving error msg on top and all domains gone from account

•••
New addition in Bodis.com is Jewelry template for Jewelry related domains.

•••
I love the new estimated revenue feature.

•••
Hello,

Estimated earnings are quite accurate. We don't expect to see very much change between estimated and finalized earnings, which is why we've excluded it from the account overview.

Thanks.

They took away the "last verified earnings" ( I think it was called) and now its "yesterdays earnings". I used to click on the last verified earnings every morning and then download the CSV. Now there are many steps to get to that samedata page. Hoping it be brought back?

•••
looks like bodis is kaput now
manager giving error msg on top and all domains gone from account

this got resolved. apparently some residual errors from recent changes.
thanks for helping bodis

•••
Bodis doesn't seems to be loading properly for past few days in India, anybody else having this issue?

•••
Bodis.com or parked domains?

Bodis doesn't seems to be loading properly for past few days in India, anybody else having this issue?

•••
•••
Hello,

This is the first such report we've received. I've just sent you a personal message.

Thank you.

•••
Hello,

Estimated earnings are quite accurate. We don't expect to see very much change between estimated and finalized earnings, which is why we've excluded it from the account overview.

Thanks.

Estimated earnings are a great feature. Especially when swapping domains around instead of waiting 3 days to see how its starting to perform get it in few hours.

•••
Im using bodis and very happy with it. Super easy and fast to use with great GUI.

•••
How estimate earnings work: it estimate base on real cpc and keep the earnings if it had no any chargeback after 48 hours statistic result?

•••
Hello,

It takes approximately 24 hours for our Tier1 ad provider to post a total breakdown of the day's stats and a further 48 hours for earnings to go through initial finalization.

Thank you.

How estimate earnings work: it estimate base on real cpc and keep the earnings if it had no any chargeback after 48 hours statistic result?

•••
Hello,

It takes approximately 24 hours for our Tier1 ad provider to post a total breakdown of the day's stats and a further 48 hours for earnings to go through initial finalization.

Thank you.

It final after 48 hours and no any chargeback at the total final end month?

•••
No, earnings are still susceptible to Tier1 chargebacks, sometimes even 60 or more days later.

Thank you.

It final after 48 hours and no any chargeback at the total final end month?

•••
Something I noticed: if a domain is set to include an inquiry form link and the visitor has adblock installed, the visitor get redirected to the /legacy ad page but that page doesn't include an inquiry form link.
Any update when will BODIS fix this thing?

•••
Hello,

In order to keep the static/legacy template functional, our developer needs to look into a workaround which will allow us to implement the sale link without any difficulties arising.

I'm afraid that we don't have an exact due date on this at present, but if you'd like to open a support ticket, we will keep you updated on this matter.

Thank you.

Any update when will BODIS fix this thing?

•••
was bodis acting funny yesterday?

•••

Yes, for me visits were down 50% and clicks down much more than that. Actually it goes back a few days at least. Noticable decline across the board.

First 4 hours of this day (28th) and only 3 visits. Not normal for my names. Not sure what it is. Looking at my stats I see a noticable change around the 15th (April).

•••
Hello,

We did update our database within the past 48 hours, but we didn't experience any downtime during or following this process.

Could you please inform us as to what difficulty you experienced yesterday?

Thank you.

•••
Hello,

Would it be possible for you to open a support ticket or message me here with your account details so that I can look into this for you?

Thank you.

Yes, for me visits were down 50% and clicks down much more than that. Actually it goes back a few days at least. Noticable decline across the board.

First 4 hours of this day (28th) and only 3 visits. Not normal for my names. Not sure what it is. Looking at my stats I see a noticable change around the 15th (April).

•••
Hello,

Would it be possible for you to open a support ticket or message me here with your account details so that I can look into this for you?

Thank you.

Will do Troy.

•••
Hello,

Thank you.
Hello,

We did update our database within the past 48 hours, but we didn't experience any downtime during or following this process.

Could you please inform us as to what difficulty you experienced yesterday?

Thank you.
my revs at a lifetime low and clicks are down extremely.

•••
April is bad at Bodis definitely...
I have moved many domains to PC already and they perform better there (on the same Google-feed)...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back