NameSilo

domain Bodycam dot net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pixelinteractive

Established Member
Impact
I picked up this domain name because with the increasing demand in recent times for body cams by law enforcement and the public i thought this could be worth something. The domain name is five years old. What do yous think?

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think this choice shows great foresight and insight to were 'Luxury Land', the West, is heading. Despite being .net, this name can be monetized in a myriad of ways without appearing to be a Corporate Entity. Car-Cams are fully embedded into our society so Body-Cam is the next logical step toward total personal security.

End users would pay at least upward of $5,000 I would think. If I were in the security business and were looking to expand I would happily purchase this Category Killer.

regards.matt

•••
Please be advised. I "was" about to reg several BodyCam domains but it's seriously Trademarked with no "grey area". The trademarking company has that term on lock down.

Body Camera though is free to use.

•••
In Australia, there are no approved trademarks on Bodycam. Two are pending but they are not approved. Just had a look.

•••
There are tonnes of dot net extensions if you start buying them you will find loads more. I believe bodymapping may have better potential.
Body camera may be pushed aside by head wear. $xxx

Last edited:
•••
Lock, I fully agree, that's taking the tech to the next step. The only reason we don't have 'Eye-Cam' available at K-Mart yet is because of the whole 'Privacy' conundrum. It is a different story when someone wishes they had 'Eye-Cam' when they were mugged the night before though.

regards.matt

•••
when all USA cops start having these things as part of their uniform as standard. these will boom and there will be competing manufacturers who will want good keyword domains to compete and what is the factory of the world? China.

posting on Sedo might be better. targetting China and the world.

•••
Thanks for everyone's opinions. I have placed it up on Flippa to see how it goes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back