Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidLSander

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the google searches seem to yield massive results. and although there are many domains taken but not used the major ones are. I personally feel these domains have massive potential and resale value. Does anyone have any thoughts?

•••
I didn't know it was a . vegas? Are they really popular yet?

•••
I didn't know it was a . vegas? Are they really popular yet?

My same thought. I do not think some sold if not at all.
Have trouble seeing value in these but again i may be wrong.

Good luck!

•••
Here are past sales at .Vegas extension. Hopefully this helps you. But as you can see, it is possible to make a sale with this name but finding end-user would be really difficult

married.vegas 351 USD 2016-06-09 Flippa

clinics.vegas 6,000 USD 2014-10-22 Spobo

diet.vegas 5,000 USD 2014-10-22 Spobo

weightloss.vegas 5,000 USD 2014-10-22 Spobo

clinic.vegas 4,000 USD 2014-10-22 Spobo

•••
thanks a lot for finding those. David

•••
I am going to hold this domain. I think it could be useful in the future. Any thoughts on how long .vegas domains will take to take off . forgive the pun.

www.bookflights.vegas
www.hotelsuites.vegas

Whenever you are registering a gTLD's, try to register one word or 2 Letter . It's very difficult to sell two words but these words that you have registered are very popular. I wish you a luck (n)

•••
Which market place would you recommend for these. or should I find individuals who already own or use hotel booking sites for las vegas? Thanks for the constructive feedback.

•••
Which market place would you recommend for these. or should I find individuals who already own or use hotel booking sites for las vegas? Thanks for the constructive feedback.

In my opinion to search end user will be better !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back