Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vazu

Established Member
Impact
Its a 5 Letter .com

Company is not a big Business House,

Should i continue to sell it on Flippa or should I delete it,

If I delete, what refund can be expected from Godaddy, registered 20 hours back.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does it begin with the letter 'Y'?

If so the one listed on Flippa that I think it is has an ' i ' in it that the trademark I found has an ' l '.

Does this sound like your domain?

•••
Delete it if the name is trademarked, its the right thing to do and will avoid any future issues

•••
Does it begin with the letter 'Y'?

If so the one listed on Flippa that I think it is has an ' i ' in it that the trademark I found has an ' l '.

Does this sound like your domain?

No, it doesn't

•••
Delete it if the name is trademarked, its the right thing to do and will avoid any future issues

yes, its a trademark, can i sell the domain, does getting a trademark, also creates a right on the domain.

•••
Yes, just dont register names of trademarked companies

They can file a UDRP and have it taken from you if they want

Make sure its not parked with ads all over it relating the TM company, that gives them more ammo if they do come after you as you are benefiting financially from their trademark

Just get rid of the name

•••
I asked a similar question the other day, as long as your site or page has different content than trademark description you should be good. Don't park it for sure, it will give ammo to claims for cyber squatting

•••
Is it a generic product name or phrase? If so you are probably ok if you are using it for a different purpose, if not they can file a UDRP.

•••
I deleted the domain,

It was a brandable name and hence no option.

Thanks all of you for your time !!

•••
can i ask what was the name?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back