Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth1614

In a world of .mes, be a .comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CLOSED

Last edited:
•••
•••
CLOSED

Last edited:
•••
•••
CLOSED

Last edited:
•••
CLOSED

Last edited:
•••
The winner of this auction is @mhdoc for $15 - Please complete the transaction in private and keep in mind that all sales are binding agreements. Auctions can not be cancelled after a bid is already placed.

Please add me to your private conversation if either of you have any problems so I can get further involved.

Thanks,

•••
The transaction has already been completed, and the domain pushed to the winner.

•••
•••
NP! For future reference, is it OK to go back on completion of a transaction and erase the details of auctions? I prefer the details weren't public following completion.

•••
NP! For future reference, is it OK to go back on completion of a transaction and erase the details of auctions? I prefer the details weren't public following completion.
Yes, that's fine. Just to clarify, the only reason I posted in this thread was due to another members concern and inquiry. Just wanted to be sure everything went smoothly.

Thanks again.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back