Domain Empire

Brisbane (Australia) Domainers night April 2nd

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The second Brisbane (Australia) Domainers night is locked in for April 2nd at the Jade Buddha (1 Eagle St Brisbane, CBD.)

Anybody interested in attending, please RSVP (PM is fine) as soon as you know if you can come along - I'd love to meet you.

The venue (http://jadebuddha.com.au/) is where we were for the first Brisbane Domainers night last year. It's a place with an interesting atmosphere overlooking the river - good bar service, a fine menu if you feel hungry.

The goal of these events is mainly to bring domain people together socially without too much fuss, outside the larger domain events.

The Brisbane domain ecosystem is a pretty amazing place and I think those of us in Qld could and should embrace these rare opportunities to meet up and get to know each other better for business and friendships.

Thank you,
Ben Kross

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a reminder for anyone in Brisbane Australia, that this get together is in a couple of days. (Thursday 2nd April any time around 6pm - 10pm-ish)

Big thanks to everyone who's confirmed they'll be able to come - should be at least half a dozen, plus maybe a few more 'possibles' and some from the first one.

Looks like some great folks from interesting companies will be there (Fabulous, CGI, Directi) as well as entrepreneurs ...

I'm really looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Ben

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back