Dynadot

Broker Wanted 25%: Brandables With Logo(Included With Full Rights) .com 6+ Slured Sabitage++

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
All are .com except Leer.io -- (This is just some, Im powering out more logos all the time for the better names I have and or feel have the highest value. Either from factors like traffic constantly every day due to PR, keywords, Domain birthdate(original date it was first created) , D. hacks , or other factors.)

Need someone who isn't going to have to be asking me constantly 'what should i sell this for'. Someone that I can , eventually, have full faith in and not worry about them saying ' well you said any price i felt is the lowest i should go ' , and then have that price be 60$ for a name that sold previously 2 times in the xxxx$ range.

I can pay a higher % if your qualifications are matched enough to justify it. (You have a large client base and and can sell domains quickly but not necessarily for lower than if you were selling them not as quick. Anyone can lower the price to a point so someone will buy it instantly. Not anyone can sell end user prices and do it steadily.(3+ Domains a week of end user costs 1.5K-5K+$USD I feel is quickly) Threads i made like this don't get looked at really. So Please PM me. If you message me here, it obviously means you didnt even read this and are a troll a truck or you failed the test already :)

This is about 1/80th of my domains, thus the yearning for a broker who can push domains quickly and cost effectively. --
MYABOUTMEPAGE.png
leer_io.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back