Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys,
I've just launched my Website BrokersInDomains.com

We will & have some of the greatest Domains for Sale, Top Quality Brands for your Business or Company. Be sure to sign up for our weekly Top 5 Domains.
Please RT us @brokerdomains :) Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Checked your site.Really nice.

•••
Checked your site.Really nice.
Thank you very much:)
Made the site all through my iPhone lol. Join the blog for weekly posts on auctions and cool websites. Drop me an email & I'll post some of your websites or domains for Free:)
Thanks again

•••
The site looks pretty good. Personally, I think it would look better without the uniregistry banner and the slider. Also, getting everything into 1 line on the top menu might look a little better as well. You get all of that done and the list of domains (which is what you're really trying to push I'm guessing) will be visible from the top of the page. Just my opinion :)

•••
The site looks pretty good. Personally, I think it would look better without the uniregistry banner and the slider. Also, getting everything into 1 line on the top menu might look a little better as well. You get all of that done and the list of domains (which is what you're really trying to push I'm guessing) will be visible from the top of the page. Just my opinion :)
I'll give it ago.
Thanks for the feedback

•••
I totally Tweeted this page! Good luck DMS!

•••
•••
I'm not sure with my theme how to get everything into on line on the menu without deleting something. Which I just did because they were pointless. Thanks again

•••
I'm not sure with my theme how to get everything into on line on the menu without deleting something. Which I just did because they were pointless. Thanks again

How do you want them to line up? I'm checking your theme now, you have so many menu options that they're stacking up. You should consolidate some menu items into drop down menus to free up space at the top.

•••
How do you want them to line up? I'm checking your theme now, you have so many menu options that they're stacking up. You should consolidate some menu items into drop down menus to free up space at the top.
Have it sorted now :)

•••
Hey Daniel,
Sure I would pm some of my good domains for listing.Thanks for the invitation. Just want to ask how are you approaching to do all the logo work?using Photoshop or someother software?

•••
Hey Daniel,
Sure I would pm some of my good domains for listing.Thanks for the invitation. Just want to ask how are you approaching to do all the logo work?using Photoshop or someother software?
An App. There are loads of free logo type program's online you just have to find them.

•••
Looking much better now (I think) :)

If you were to replace the text logo with an actual image logo you could probably squeeze that uniregistry banner into the header at the top right. But, it might actually be better not to have a competitors banner in there. Still, it could be a banner that advertises a different part of the website..maybe lets user submit their own domains..etc.

•••
Looking much better now (I think) :)

If you were to replace the text logo with an actual image logo you could probably squeeze that uniregistry banner into the header at the top right. But, it might actually be better not to have a competitors banner in there. Still, it could be a banner that advertises a different part of the website..maybe lets user submit their own domains..etc.
Still learning, how do I remove text and change it to image? If I do will that remove the seach header name? If you understand.

•••
Hi Guys,
I've just launched my Website BrokersInDomains.com

We will & have some of the greatest Domains for Sale, Top Quality Brands for your Business or Company. Be sure to sign up for our weekly Top 5 Domains.
Please RT us @brokerdomains :) Thanks
Best of luck Daniel! That site looks great!! We have 4 names you might ( or might not lol) want to list for us PleaseText.me (as in "please text me") LondonPeriodontist.com and EuropeSells.com and HavanaBrands.com . Please let us know if you have an interest and how we list them with you. You can reach us at [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Best of luck Daniel! That site looks great!! We have 4 names you might ( or might not lol) want to list for us PleaseText.me (as in "please text me") LondonPeriodontist.com and EuropeSells.com and HavanaBrands.com . Please let us know if you have an interest and how we list them with you. You can reach us at [email protected] Thanks!
Email sent:)

•••
•••
Site seems to be loading a bit slow for me. Don't know if it's because of the domain boxes on the initial page.

•••
Site seems to be loading a bit slow for me. Don't know if it's because of the domain boxes on the initial page.
Tia-did you build that site? Thank you

•••
•••
I think you should get a logo. I would go to Themeforest and pay for a premium theme, instead of the free one you're using. I think you have too many boxes on the home page. Some of the pages need fixing:

sign-up-for-our-newsletter-2/

usually means you already have a page with the same wording and you made another

You have one page that is - 1024-2/, instead of some keywords

Color choices are personal preference but one page - http://www.brokersindomains.com/1024-2/

is light grey background with some weird logo, home page is black background, should be consistent thru the site

Also in the nav, it should be consistent. The word For is capitalized in one place, lower case in the others.

The little things.

Also, just noticed this - category/categories/travel/ not sure what is going on there, it's redundant. Needs some cleanup, planning with site structure, flow.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back