domain BSHappens - "FirstCarMemories".com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Hi Domainers....i'm Rich Morris, an incurable entrepreneur from Virginia Beach. I stumbled upon the Domain industry less than a year ago while creating a brand SOB-NATION. I'm an S.O.B. aka Son Of a Buckeye.

While registering domains like SonOfaBuckeye, SonOfaBulldog, SonOfaBiker, SonOfBlessed, 50 in all, I started a second brand called "Life's Happenings" This is because pretty much anything and everything in life "happens", and because my personal email since 2001 has been richard@MakeSomethingHappen".com. Thus I own domains like, BullShitHappens, BullCrapHappens, BSHappens, FakeNewsHappens, LegendsHappen, CrewHappens, LacrosseHappens, BeerPongHappens, and 31 of the 32 NFL teams, like RedskinsHappen, PatriotsHappen, EaglesHappen, CowboysHappen and the list goes on. While registering these names I was fortunate enough to pick up the single word domain "Bulloney".com (Urban Dictionary).

I'm not really in the typical buy/sell domain business, but I find myself with 450 domains. Having been an entrepreneur all my life, and naming over 20 personal businesses, I feel as though a business model/plan should go with any I sell. Take "Bulloney".com for example. Why someone wouldn't want it for political satire where they could using it to call "Bulloney" on propaganda news from the left as well as the right. It could go along with other domains I own like BullShitHappens and FakeNewsHappens. I could imagine names like these could attract tens of thousands of followers. I've had Bulloney appraised from 0-$1,000, but I've learned the appraisal process in this industry is pretty much a joke. Also, with the movie Forrest Gump making "ShitHappens" as popular as it was, one would think "BullShitHappens" might have some decent value as well.

Finally, just 6 weeks ago I registered "FirstCarMemories".com Do you remember your first car? Of course you do. Right now I wouldn't take less than $?$?$? for it based on the business model I have for it. btw, I own a cadre of First and Best memory/memories .com domains like; "FirstFriendMemory" and "BestJobMemory"

Anyone care to comment, or share their thoughts on how to best monetize some of my domains? Thanks in advance.

Bulloney

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
single word domain "Bulloney".com (Urban Dictionary)
I don't count this as a word because that necessitates that it be popular or comprehensively accepted. In Urban Dictionary, neither is customarily true.

Anywise, it could have value. How do you pronounce it? Bologna.com? It fails the radio test if so.

I don't have any thoughts on how to monetize these domains, but this was a fun read. Keep writing!

:bookworm:

•••
good luck, SOB!
Hope to read about your great sales in coming days.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back