Dynadot

domain Buying the domain auction listing promo to get on homepage worth it? - priduct.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NioGlix

Impact
Hello. I am trying to sell priduct.com. I added it on the Godaddy auction site some weeks ago. It didn't get any offers. Now I am thinking about buying the option to list the domain on the godaddy home page to get a better chance selling the domain. Does anyone have experience with this option?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The domain could be hard to sell. When buying a domain think these questions. What could it be used for? Is this misspell worth buying? Would I ever use it? Would any end-user like it or would it only go for xx to a reseller?
That being said I'd rate the reseller value to $30 to $75 and rate it as having low-xxx to an end-user. Also it could take a year or so to sell.

•••
The domain could be hard to sell. When buying a domain think these questions. What could it be used for? Is this misspell worth buying? Would I ever use it? Would any end-user like it or would it only go for xx to a reseller?
That being said I'd rate the reseller value to $30 to $75 and rate it as having low-xxx to an end-user. Also it could take a year or so to sell.
and the domain salvire.com?

•••
•••
•••
•••
No. The promotion does not work, especially when it comes to lower quality domains.

It is just throwing good money after bad.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back