Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buyland.co
REAL ESTATE DOMAIN

Minimum bid: 1$
Minimum increment: 1$
Buy it now: 499$

AUCTION WILL BE CLOSED AT ANY TIME SO DON'T WAIT AT LOW BID, KEEP YOUR BID HIGHER.

Moderator note : As per forum rules, as no clear end time was stated before a bid had been placed the default of 72 hours after last bid is now in place

Registered at Bigrock.
Payment by paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
As per forum rules, as no clear end time was stated before a bid had been placed the default of 72 hours after last bid is now in place

Last edited:
•••
As per forum rules, as no clear end time was stated before a bid had been placed the default of 72 hours after last bid is now in place

Ok. I keep end time 24 hours after last bid. But Reserve price is XX$ to XXX$

•••
Ok. I keep end time 24 hours after last bid. But Reserve price is XX$ to XXX$

Hi and thank you for your reply :) As stated above 72hours is now in place and reserve price auctions are not permitted

Kind regards
Michelle

•••
Hi and thank you for your reply :) As stated above 72hours is now in place and reserve price auctions are not permitted

Kind regards
Michelle

Ok, i cannot change after happening something. So No reserve price and end time is 72 hours after last bid.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Approximately 2 days 3 hours some minutes left to end auction after last bid. Make offer within the time. All bidders, Make as many offers upto your maximum purchasing value, so auction will be closed at 72 hours. If you make one bid in 72 hours in the end to get the domain ,.....when will it end? Make offer.

•••
Auctions is going to end

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Auction is going to end. Hours left.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back